Read most ads and they will tell you. But it is two sets. There are some ads out there selling all three as a package. You should check a little on what kind of material you want to use. Some eat rotors a lot faster. Some stop better.Some just sit there and look pretty without much stopping power. All kinds of differences.

Read most ads and they will tell you. But it is two sets. There are some ads out there selling all three as a package. You should check a little on what kind of material you want to use. Some eat rotors a lot faster. Some stop better.Some just sit there and look pretty without much stopping power. All kinds of differences.

thanks.. well where i'm looking dosen't say...I guess I'll have 2 call them and ask. Dan what kind do u prefer?

oem Yam brake pads for the front are around $26 a set (you'll need a set for each caliper) online. Probably cost around $35 a set at the local dealer.

I've run both oem and EBC pads in most of my bikes. Generally I can't tell the difference, and EBC pads can be a few $ cheaper. However, next time you have an opportunity, lay a set of EBC pads down on the bench next to a new set of oem. To me the oem pads "look" much nicer. Higher quality.

The one problem I've occasionally had with the EBC pads is that they don't fit well in a caliper. My last set of EBC that I put into my now-gone 05 Roadstar fit so loosely that they rattled around going over bumps. I've not had any fit problems with the oem. And the price is so similar, it hardly makes sense to not go oem, unless there is some performance factor that appeals to you.

I've used several different ones on the 1st Gens. Don't really pay much attention to the brakes. 2nd Gen owners should know a lot more about this.

Guess they have to hit the brakes so you 1st Geners can catch up...:stirthepot: