IGNORED

funny thing, well it is now wasn't

when it happened... we r riding dwn 82 east toward Starkville, MS when I fill something sting me up my britches leg about my thigh, well i swat it and then rub it n think I solved the problem other than it hurting like crazy....well about 5 miles dwn the road it starts going crazy, stinging me all over I think i've got a whole colony of something in my pants, now mind u i'm running 70mph and nowhere to stop to come OUT of my pants when I see a BIG "Welcome to Starkville" sign I come to a quick exit on the shoulder, scare my wife 1/2 to death, jump off the bike and make a mad dash behind the sign and jerk my pants dwn to find the beast THAT IS TORMENTING me. Finally i see a big BLK flying creature exit my pants leg. Now all this is taking place behind a welcome sign on a 4 lane hwy...I have no clue what it was that stung me, almost felt like a stinging worm it hurt so bad... oh and to top it off the day before I go to a local car lot to see a cousin about a new car for my son, after the visit I hope on the bike and get a 1/2 mile dwn the road and feel SOMETHING crawling on my head, well I can't stop all I can do is HOPE the light is red, it is, thank God and i jerk my helmet off and go to swatting my hair when I swat a BIG bug off my head..lol well that's MY bug encounter for awhile I hope...

Guest scarylarry

Just make sure you have underwear on when you have to drop your pants on the side of the road is all I'm saying..:whistling:

Oh a wasp has more than one stinger...:)

Guess it could have been worse. A guy I was touring with was wearing shorts and the bee that stung him do it - well - you can guess where - a bit closer to his belt. He dropped his bike and ran, into the bush and jumped into a muddy swamp. Also knew someone who had a bee get into his helmet riding to work. The end result was that he rode into a telephone pole and killed himself.

when it happened... we r riding dwn 82 east toward Starkville, MS when I fill something sting me up my britches leg about my thigh, well i swat it and then rub it n think I solved the problem other than it hurting like crazy....well about 5 miles dwn the road it starts going crazy, stinging me all over I think i've got a whole colony of something in my pants, now mind u i'm running 70mph and nowhere to stop to come OUT of my pants when I see a BIG "Welcome to Starkville" sign I come to a quick exit on the shoulder, scare my wife 1/2 to death, jump off the bike and make a mad dash behind the sign and jerk my pants dwn to find the beast THAT IS TORMENTING me. Finally i see a big BLK flying creature exit my pants leg. Now all this is taking place behind a welcome sign on a 4 lane hwy...I have no clue what it was that stung me, almost felt like a stinging worm it hurt so bad... oh and to top it off the day before I go to a local car lot to see a cousin about a new car for my son, after the visit I hope on the bike and get a 1/2 mile dwn the road and feel SOMETHING crawling on my head, well I can't stop all I can do is HOPE the light is red, it is, thank God and i jerk my helmet off and go to swatting my hair when I swat a BIG bug off my head..lol well that's MY bug encounter for awhile I hope...

Are you saying those situations really bugged you? (couldn't resist)

reminds me of that movie with Chris Farley and Dana Carvey. where they get pulled over by the cops and decide to pretend they are being attacked by bees! they jump out and start rolling around yelling BEES! one of the cops is allergic...so they get away with it. next time invest in some blousing straps. can ffind them at an Army surplus store.

OK cant help it. Years ago My brother in-law and I were riding together out in what was the country then. I was on a Yamaha RD 350 and he was on a Kawasaki 3cyl (ok so now you know how many years ago) We were on our way back to town when I see him swerving and then swatting at his back and trying to shake his shirt off. We get stopped and he jumps off, rolls on ground etc. I go to see whats going on and he has bee stings on his back. Only thing we could figure was must have been a queen bee. Flew up a shirt sleeve and bounced around on his back stinging again and again. That poor boy had like 8 welts on his back from that deal.

I know I have had more bug encounters that make me laugh. Heck anybody that has rode for more than a couple years has um. Glad your ok. Well except for that pic on facelook or whatever it is everybody think they need to let the world know what they are doing. http://images.clipartof.com/thumbnails/442882-Cartoon-Man-Running-With-Flames.jpg