IGNORED

Interesting MC trailer

a1bummer

http://www.classifiedads.com/items_for_sale-ad8184569.htm

Is it just me, or does this seem a bit excessive? At first glance I think, COOL! But then I factor in the added weight and rolling resistance of the second axle. The add doesn't state how much weight it will carry, but I imagine if ya need to haul enough to need the second axle, wouldn't you be pushing the limits if the bikes capabilities? Perhaps if you had one of those Boss Hogs with the 350 V8's or a good sized trike, I could see it. I do like the looks of it, and the "cool" factor though. Certainly one of a kind... maybe.

Bill

This was from the GL1800 Forum:

"Called the "Road Wagon", sold in the early 90's. VERY hard to move off the bike and tremendous laterial resistance when attached to the bike. There was a single wheel and a tandam design.

A trailer needs to easily track the motorcycle. I think the dual axle makes this dangerous.

I bet this was a great trailer for a trike. I have to agree with you Randy that I probably would not want this behind two wheels.

A trike or sidecar rig YES, two wheelers NO as the rest here confirm. While the tandem axle would take weight off the hitch the tracking would be a killer on two wheels. And the extra weight of the 2nd axle offsets any carrying capacity you might gain.

Still a neat looking outfit thou.

Larry

I have a boat trailer with tandems, usually pull it with the truck but at times my wife will user her jeep to take it to gas it in town.. The tandoms pull straight well but turning, especially a tight turn, they will fight each other in some turns one wheel will scrub.