IGNORED

Know this place???

Yammer Dan

I saw that James. THANKS for looking out. It does look good though. I wasn't thinking of paying that price for it. I did look for about 1/2 hr before I caught that!! I think they are trying to hide that fact a little.

Edited by Yammer Dan

Well if you do drive up here to get it, you will have to go almost right past my house.

Let me know and we can turn it into a M&E.

I have a camper you can use in case you will need some place to live for a few days for the Warden to cool off before you get back home with a new toy.

I have donated vehicles to Rawhide in the past. They seem to be a good place for the kids they help.

I saw that James. THANKS for looking out. It does look good though. I wasn't thinking of paying that price for it. I did look for about 1/2 hr before I caught that!! I think they are trying to hide that fact a little.

Turns over... no Spark... No Run... 2nd Gear???

Be careful....

Couldn't see anything about tranny and they weren't too bold about fact of not running. I wouldn't have gone as much as they were asking. Thats why I didn't post link in 1st post. Afraid sombody would take off with it. They did.

Yeah, non running '83's and '84's are parts bikes and not anywhere near that value.... It's a 'Dirty Harry' bike... "You feelin' lucky today... are ya??"