IGNORED

who's here [cody]

wild hair 39

We are in Casper WY tonight. 215 miles to Cody. Should be there around noon tomorrow. I forgot,where is Registration at? Lowell I will be at the KOA in a Deluxe Cabin if you still wanna room. Let me know.

Am in Shoshoni Wy at the Desert Inn motel on rt 20 about 90? miles south of cody.

Will be in Cody sometime before noon tomorrow.

Was in Casper for an extended 2 1/2 hrs trying to find someone to replace my catalytic converter.... no go... will have to find someone in Cody to fix while we're riding...

Oh well ... if that's the worst thing that happens on this trip it shall be a Good one...LOL

Had a backup plan of leavng the bike and trailer where I was at the time and riding rest of the way on bike whilst they fixed it...

:Venture:

Note....

Tom... the route from casper to cody (rt 20) so far has been pretty remote. make sure you fill up and check everything out before you start out... pretty much about 100 miles of nothing...not even cell phone serice...till you hit shoshoni...

If ... you would like me to wait here, you should be passing by around 9ish?

I'm in room 119 and the Desert Inn Motel is 100 miles? north of Casper on rt 20 located at the end of shoshoni on your left... Let me know Joe

Edited by CaptainJoe

Phoneman81 & I (Graderman46) will be in Sunday evening. We are leaving the Scottsbluff area @ 7AM Sunday (tomorrow.) Been hotter than hell here in the plains. We're not used to any humidity & it's been like Lincoln here. Hope it's cooler there in Cody!

C Ya, Graderman46 :lightbulb:

I heard talk about something called a "Margarita". Hope I'm bringin the right fixin's

we are in casper wy tonight. 215 miles to cody. Should be there around noon tomorrow. I forgot,where is registration at? Lowell i will be at the koa in a deluxe cabin if you still wanna room. Let me know.

will check with you, to find out about the time,you will be in

Decided to trailer the bike, eh?

Yes Jim we were gonna ride but sold the other house in Junction and had to cancel rest of vacation to the coast. Got to be back by the 1st to close on house and Deb couldn't take that hard of a ride. Glad we have the other place sold though.