IGNORED

Is MD here yet ?

BIG TOM

I need a dose of MD....looking forward to seeing all my "OLD FRIENDS" and making new ones.....Boomer, I will be returning the pygmies that you hid in my saddlebags last year.... I don't want to have any part of them nasty little cusses... I told them you missed them and that you would let them eat all the ice cream they want at MD if they will come along peaceably......looking forward to seeing everyone, even the butterfly loving boss man Freeburp !:rotf::rotf: Now all I have to do is decide which thong to wear.....:fnd_(16): Annie, I wont need a name tag, I be the guy waiting at the ice cream freezer on THURSDAY.......:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

Now all I have to do is decide which thong to wear.....:fnd_(16): ..:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

I believe you have a nice big red one to wear.........

was that a thong I saw hanging on your tent last year at Pioneer Sports ??

PLEASE don't wear it - I've had both cataracts replaced and I'm sure it can't be done again

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If you can't tell the difference between a thong and a flag, you better have those eyes checked one more time.........sheeesh !:doh: :fnd_(16):

Just need to keep up my public services. :rotf::rotf: I think I actually have one of Tom's thong too, but I won't do that to ya'll.

Hey Tom I know Jeff got that one down near the Marine base, don't ask why they have them there I don't think we want to really know. :)

Now I'll just go back to my little hiding spot. I was trying to be a good girl till MD Tom, but you just bring that out in me. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Now the Warden won't let me go!!!

Its ok Dan, YOU can wear a thong too if you like ! ps. I bet we'll have plenty of room around the ice cream freezer and you thought I didn't know what I'm doing.......:whistling: :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Too bad, It wont help around the Ice Cream. there is no stopping me.

There are not many things that will get me away from the trough, I mean bucket......

I can close my eyes and hold my nose while sneaking in. ps a cattle prod can move a scary looking thong out of the way to......cute thongs do not need to be moved.

If desperation sets in I can have my own thong at the ready.

Ok I think we need to set up a video camera, like they do to catch wild animals in their habitat, right near the ice cream. Should be interesting viewing later on. Maybe we can get Richard Attenborough to narrate it.

Ok I'll go to my corner now. :)

Margaret

Oh No, Ice Cream Crazed Biker Dudes hoovering around the freezer wearing THONGS!

Next there will be photos of them with their Nipples hardened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

BEER30

Hey Gene, I"ll save you a spot.....you table dancing crazy biker dude with a pink thong...:stickpoke: :rotf::rotf::fnd_(16): yes, I remember your pink thong...........