IGNORED

For folks in Texas

Guest scarylarry

I think the main draw is that people are curious and west coasters are sentimental. I've heard it was pretty good for a chain, and I'll try it when they make it down here to the good part of the state. Or else, when I have a free Friday. :)

Dave

Having lived in CA for 22 years I can say. They are really good burgers.

:sign yeah that: And I still live there.... Hadda Wadda burger once. Zzzzz!!...

Use to grab burgers at the original drive thru in El Monte back in high school, and #2 out in Azusa when going to JC, and I think it's still there. Two rows of cars would be lined up 10 deep all day long. They didn't have tables.

In my opinion, those "new to Texas" burgers don't even come close to Whataburger or even the Belt Buster. Even Carl's Jr has better burgers. But for those of you that are burger lovers, you have just got to try one of the burgers from "The Heart Attack Grill" burger joint located in the West End of Dallas. Bring your statins.

In and Out looks like Steak and Shake to me. YUK! The best burger I've ridden to in Texas is the Thirsty Parrot in Monaville but everyone knows the best burger is the one at home........

http://i54.tinypic.com/1yn0d4.jpg

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

In my opinion, those "new to Texas" burgers don't even come close to Whataburger or even the Belt Buster. Even Carl's Jr has better burgers. But for those of you that are burger lovers, you have just got to try one of the burgers from "The Heart Attack Grill" burger joint located in the West End of Dallas. Bring your statins.

I remember BeltBuster from when I was in Texas, they were huge!! As a teenager I would order two.:fatsmiley:

Never heard of them till now,,,, :confused24: If your commin to Gods Country, go on past Frisco, and come over to Strawn, and have a burger at Mary's,,,,, :happy34: but don't eat the day before or bring a friend to help eat the burger there.....