IGNORED

My son and I are going to help make History

GolfVenture

Tye and I are going to support our Seattle Seahawks, the only NFL team to ever win a division title with a loosing record. Go..... Seahawks Win or Loose History will be made. Seahawks has nothing to loose, just let it all hang out and get a win. Any kind of a win even and ugly win.

Tye and I are going to support our Seattle Seahawks, the only NFL team to ever win a division title with a loosing record. Go..... Seahawks Win or Loose History will be made. Seahawks has nothing to loose, just let it all hang out and get a win. Any kind of a win even and ugly win.

It would be a good year to bet on them. My sons' Midget football team finished 8th in our league for the season. Because of win loss records they ended up in the playoffs as the long shot. They won the league playoffs and went on to the BC provincials to play a team that was 10 wins no losses and we won! Sometimes a team comes together late is all.

:Venture: :canada:

Give the Hawks all the flaming you want. But when it is all said and done they won the Western Division. Beyond that it doesn't matter. If they had a record of 16 and 0 it wouldn't matter. They would still just be Division Champs. In the playoffs it doesn't matter which is the best team. A great team can have one bad day and their out. That is what makes football so great. The outcome is never certain.

Mike

You can thank the Boffal-0-and Bills for their fine gift of Marshawn Lynch for winning that game! Hard to imagine last year's Super Bowl champs in a wild card game this year, but then again it was hard to omagine them winning the big game last year too!

Go Seahawks, make history!!!

Goooo!!! Seahawks, keep the Mojo coming. All odds expect the Hawks to loose. So go out there and have some fun playing football, keep all the players during all the playoffs free from injuries, give the audience a great game, and if it is your destiny you will bring home a Win. Just one win at a time, Yea, go get em Hawks and beat the Bears!!!.