IGNORED

Iowa Maintenance Day Cancelled

Godlover

I really hate to cancel the Maintenance Day but due to a couple of circumstances I feel the need to do so. I'm kind of mechanically inclined but not enough to be the oversee this event. Others who were planning to help aren't certain they can make it so I feel it is best to call it off early instead of waiting until a week or so before the event and having to make the call. If one of our members wants to step up to the plate and take over I'm more than willing to let this group use my four garage stalls for that day.

Another small factor I switched over and am riding a Goldwing trike. I found a great deal on an 02 and my goal is for my wife to ride with me.

Again, I apologize from the bottom of my heart for you who were planning to come. I had good intentions when I scheduled this event.

My humble apologies,

Mark

Ya got to do what you got to do.

But just to let you on in a little secret,,,,, all you need to do is provide a place and time,,,, the rest takes care of itself,, if it can be done, it will be done, and if nobody knows how to do it, then at least we have something to talk about.

Maintenance Day isn't just for keeping up the scoot,,, it's more importantly in keeping friendships in place and personally being able to keep certain folks in line.

Just so you know.

Carl

Guest Swifty

Maintenance Day isn't just for keeping up the scoot,,, it's more importantly in keeping friendships in place and personally being able to keep certain folks in line.

YEP, a guy with 4 garage stalls has got to be mechanically inclined beyond ANYONE'S expectations to hold ANY ventureriding maintenance day.

If others step up and want to do it - the offer of using my place is still open. The friendship and fellowship is always great. My summer schedule gets busier and busier and I don't have time to organize it right now. I have two Saturday's this summer where there isn't something big happening. Anyway - that's where I'll leave it. The only open date is July 24th..

Mark

Well,,,OK, I understand. :crying: I mean, it's not like I was hoping to sink my carbs and learn about repairs or anything. :buttkick:

No really Mark, it's all OK, I'll survive. :thumbsup2: Just gives me a reason to find another one somewhere. :lightbulb: Huuuummm,, Time to check out other MD's. And give me a reason to go for a ride. :whistling: Like I need a reason. :sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo:

I guess I better come up and get a ride in with you fast. You seem to go through bikes faster than me! :rotfl::rotfl:

Ride safe,

Bryan

Well,,,OK, I understand. :crying: I mean, it's not like I was hoping to sink my carbs and learn about repairs or anything. :buttkick:

No really Mark, it's all OK, I'll survive. :thumbsup2: Just gives me a reason to find another one somewhere. :lightbulb: Huuuummm,, Time to check out other MD's. And give me a reason to go for a ride. :whistling: Like I need a reason. :sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo:

I guess I better come up and get a ride in with you fast. You seem to go through bikes faster than me! :rotfl::rotfl:

Ride safe,

Bryan

Bryan,

You can take a week's vacation and ride down to Nashville with me. I'm riding the Ventune down where Andy from Indiana will pick it up and I'm picking up the Goldwing trike while there. I leave July 4th after church - I can swing by Osky on the way down and you can ride along!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Ride over and see Cougar - he will sync your carbs!!!

Mark

I really hate to cancel the Maintenance Day

Change the name before cancelling and call it a "Meet and Eat". Meet at your place for a couple of hours, then go for a ride and stop at a nice place to eat. Nothing fancy just a place that has some room and does not mind a little noise.

Brad