IGNORED

Baa Humbug to the great white death.

Flyinfool

Another big blew-it by the forecasters.

I went to bed last night expecting to have all kinds of fun playing in the 8-14 inches of snow that was being predicted for the last week.

All I heard on the news was about this monster storm coming, the Great White Death, gloom and doom, dogs and cats living together, ...........

Live reporters scattered all over the area, a reporter at the salt piles, reporters by all of the plow trucks standing by, reporters at major intersections, .........

Well I woke up this mourning nice and early to have time to deal with the pinheads on the road for my 20+ mile commute, and when I opened the door to leave there was nothing, not a single bit of snow on any paved surface and Maybe a half inch on the grass, and I did not find any snow anywhere on the drive in to work!

I realize that there were some people that got hammered like Madison WI with 17 inches down and another 6 expected with 40 mph winds just to keep it interesting.

I feel cheated.

I like snow.

Its fun to drive in.

Yes I am a little demented.:240:

OK rant over, I'll let everyone else get back to digging out.:witch_brew: :stirthepot:

I shoveled the other day to get the car in the garage.

I shoveled yesterday to get out of the garage.

I shoveled yesterday evening to get back into the garage.

I shoveled last night so i won't have to shovel so much in the morning to get out of the garage.

I'm gonna have to shovel some more in the morning to get back out again so I can go to work.

And then it started snowing sideways.

*^$^#$%%#

I gave up shoveling this morning after backing my car out to the street, (after spending an hour to clear my driveway of the 3 ft of snow drifts) and promptly high centered it. Another hour to shovel the snow out from under it and then back into the garage.

I love Nebraska

So in short.......I found your freaking SNOW!

Come on down!

I'm an hour and a half west of you, flyingfool, and I've got your 8-14"!!!!!!!!!!!, and it's still coming down. Along with the high winds.

My body is in pain after two hours of digging out this morning.

I'm thinking a tom and jerry and a wirlpool would do the trick.:banana:

I'd post a pic, but we all know what it looks like.:doh:

Steve

I am stuck at home today. I had to get pellets for the stove,got stuck with the ATV. Got free put pellets in house. Wind blowing at 20 to 30 mph drive plugged. Cold as h--- call work not going to take the risk of getting stranded on the road. Maybe tomorrow.

We got a foot or better in Fox Lake. But, thanks to the antlerless deer hunt this weekend, they won't even open the snowmobile trails till monday.

I guess we'll just join Eagle Eye, er, let me rephrase that, do like Eagle Eye and jump in the hot tub with a cocktail and wait it out.

Later, Scooter Bob

I shoveled the other day to get the car in the garage.

I shoveled yesterday to get out of the garage.

I shoveled yesterday evening to get back into the garage.

I shoveled last night so i won't have to shovel so much in the morning to get out of the garage.

I'm gonna have to shovel some more in the morning to get back out again so I can go to work.

And then it started snowing sideways.

*^$^#$%%#

I gave up shoveling this morning after backing my car out to the street, (after spending an hour to clear my driveway of the 3 ft of snow drifts) and promptly high centered it. Another hour to shovel the snow out from under it and then back into the garage.

I love Nebraska

So in short.......I found your freaking SNOW!

Come on down!

WOW. You could save a lot of work if you just left the car out in the drive.

Joe