IGNORED

who is staying where

big_mike

Mini, now what makes you think I'm putting myself down. I take extreme pride in my frugality! The more I save the more I go!:thumbsup:

Hey I'm just as frugal, since we're staying there too. :rotf::rotf:Frugal is a much better word then cheapskate.

Margaret

:Sad_0241::crying:There is a room available at the Oberlin Inn

Unfortunately, we have just found out that we won't be able to attend this year so we cancelled our room. I am in the process of training several new academy graduates and the Officer who is helping me had to take some emergency leave which leaves me to do it.

We were really looking forward to going again this year and we are both heartsick over this.

Hope you guys all have a great time and I'll have to give up my cheescake.

:Sad_0241::crying:There is a room available at the Oberlin Inn

Unfortunately, we have just found out that we won't be able to attend this year so we cancelled our room. I am in the process of training several new academy graduates and the Officer who is helping me had to take some emergency leave which leaves me to do it.

We were really looking forward to going again this year and we are both heartsick over this.

Hope you guys all have a great time and I'll have to give up my cheescake.

Hey Vin sorry you cant make it, but you can send Sam and the clams:big-grin-emoticon: Craig

Hey Vin sorry you cant make it, but you can send Sam and the clams:big-grin-emoticon: Craig

We will miss you Vin. Day of my wreck boss called me in and told me I wa going back to nightwatch to train FNG's

Guess I showed him!!