IGNORED

International Rally - PLEASE SIGN UP

Freebird

OK folks, it may seem like a long ways off for some of you but it's really not very far away and only 20 people have signed up to be there. PLEASE go to the calendar and RSVP as soon as you can. It is hard to plan a rally when you don't know how many people to expect. We have to let the caterers know how many for the dinners and etc. This will be a LOT of fun and Eileen and I look forward to seeing every body there.

The link to the calendar is:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=97&day=2009-08-03

Registration page for the rally is:

http://dchwestfall.com/2009_VentureRider_Rally.html

Now come on folks...Snarley Bill and all is coerced volunteers are doing a great job planning this one. Let's ALL show up. You will not regret it.

Looks like I won't be able to make it. Had to take some time off when my wife had an operation. Now I don't have enough leave to go. I have a 3 bed room at The Hub reserved. If anybody wants it, I will work with you to change it in your name. Now gotta figure out where I put the darn reservation info.. :think::think::think:

Looks like I won't be able to make it. Had to take some time off when my wife had an operation. Now I don't have enough leave to go. I have a 3 bed room at The Hub reserved. If anybody wants it, I will work with you to change it in your name. Now gotta figure out where I put the darn reservation info.. :think::think::think:
sorry you can't make it. bill

• 5 years later...

Freebird, I know I'm from western Canada EH! but the sign up link you gave doesn't work in BC? How do I sign up again ( gray hair and the RED back ground has me all confused) Monica and I will be attending. Size L for me and M for her.:canada:

Edited by The Beast