IGNORED

Which one doesn't belong???

johnny-canuck

I see you got it all back together. When I saw on Friday, it was just way too clean and in too many pieces. You're going to have to get it out on the road this week and get some sand/salt/mud on it! Tuesday through Friday are looking OK weather-wise; at least better than today!

I hosed mine off but and fixed my right front signal light that's about as far as I got. Maybe I'll do the fuel filter tomorrow since it doesn't look like its going to be a riding day.

Ross

That Mike guy is just plain cruel... Putting in pics like that when us poor Northerner's are suffering.

Hey Ross, I had it out Saturday for a bit. Got is all dusty. Horn works good. Scared a guy trying to pull out of a driveway without looking. Hopefully by Tuesday it will be good to ride. AFTER work.

• 4 years later...
That Mike guy is just plain cruel... Putting in pics like that when us poor Northerner's are suffering.

Hey Ross, I had it out Saturday for a bit. Got is all dusty. Horn works good. Scared a guy trying to pull out of a driveway without looking. Hopefully by Tuesday it will be good to ride. AFTER work.

If you really want to get attention fast and have people JUMP I even had a 6 pt buck jump out of the way when other cars honked and trucks blew air horns and he just stared at them.

Put an old fashion UUUUGGGGAAAA horn on. Since thats a such a strange horn compared to whats now normal it really gets people and animals attention quickly. YES IT WORKS.

geneo

Ontario is not much beter. Road yesterday at +5c. This is what my place is like today at +3c

Hey Mrc I think I saw you......about 4:30 - 5:00 I just came off the 400 and was sitting at the red at Essa & Fairview. Were you ridding an RSV 2007 turned left off Essa Rd onto Fairview and went up the hil past Tim's???

Well I see you posted that on the 12Apr. - I just read "yesterday" and thought it meant the 15th. Could it still have been you? Blue & Black nice bike!

Edited by The Tooch
Different day.

I agree with reddevilmedic regarding SEAFOAM...... bikes (and other gasoline powered equipment) sitting outside in cold conditions need a fuel system additive to deal with the condensation and ethanol contaminants that form inside the fuel tank while sitting with anything less than a full to-the-top gas tank.

-Pete, in Tacoma WA USA

This is our day today. For you Southern folk, the thing NOT covered is a snow blower:cry: The covered one is an '07 Midnight Venture:mad: Hmm, maybe if I attach one to the other...

We're lucky, some places to the east of us got over a foot of the stuff.

LMAO. That ain't snow. Just a light dusting of frost. :rotfl: :rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]: