IGNORED

Panoramic Christmas morning

SilvrT

A panoramic view of our place Christmas morning 2008 (created with 7 individual pics)

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp16/SilvrT/ChristmasMorningPanoramic.jpg

Now, as soon as I get all that snow shovelled off the driveway, out comes the scoot as we'll be heading out for a wonderful day ride.... (in our dreams!)

Better you..than me....my man

I have been having a ball today at my place... been in a T shirt, with garage door open, cleaning the garage out, emptying the wet dry vac bucket and cleaning it's filter..Tinkering around outside having a good time and enjoying my days off.

You can have all that snow... It sure looks beautiful in a photo or on TV, but I dont want no part of it anymore.. I shoveled enough snow in my life for 23 years..no more for me..

Better you..than me....my man

I have been having a ball today at my place... been in a T shirt, with garage door open, cleaning the garage out, emptying the wet dry vac bucket and cleaning it's filter..Tinkering around outside having a good time and enjoying my days off.

You can have all that snow... It sure looks beautiful in a photo or on TV, but I dont want no part of it anymore.. I shoveled enough snow in my life for 23 years..no more for me..

ha!!... only 23 years? you're lucky! Except for the odd time or 2 while living here on the west coast, I'd say I've shovelled snow every year for the past 55 years!. I'm 62 now so that means I started when I was 7. During the winter in some areas I've lived, shovelling snow is a daily chore and in some cases, 3 times a day ... not to mention all those years I helped shovel snow off the outdoor rinks.

Quite frankly, I'd much rather be somewhere where it rarely snows, the weather is warm enuf for riding all year long and I could give all my winter clothes to someone else. Maybe one day... but then again, there's that old saying "be carful what you wish for" LOL (ask me why that saying concerns me LOL)

Now, as soon as I get all that snow shovelled off the driveway, out comes the scoot as we'll be heading out for a wonderful day ride.... (in our dreams!)

Yup, got about 2 feet of the white stuff, at my place, here on the wet coast. How am I going to get any winter riding in (before heading back to Wainwright), with this stuff on the ground.

:bang head::bang head::bang head:

Using 4wd on the truck, to get to & from my place too, due to road conditions.:snow::snow::snow:

Seeing as how you guys on the left coast of Canada always like to rub it in when we get a little cold spell on the prairies, I just cant be silent on the small amount of snow we have here as usual. We have about 3 inches on the ground with a few drifts higher than that.

I dont know why you guys think cold is so bad..., when its cold it doesnt snow and the sun comes out.. PLUS you dont have to shovel the cold.....:innocent::innocent:, you can dress for the cold, you cant dress for shovelling:innocent::rotfl:

Brian

PLUS you dont have to shovel the cold.....:innocent::innocent:, you can dress for the cold, you cant dress for shovelling

Brian

Thats a dry cold, not the same as the cold we get here, it's a damp bitter cold.

But it is nice to see the west coast getting some of that nice white stuff, you have to have some snow for Christmas. :stirthepot:

BRad

How come none of you guys got a snowblower????? :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

Snowblower??? That's a new word for me! :rotf:

Seriously, here on the "wet" coast, we never get enuf snow to warrant having a snowblower. Correction...we RARELY get enuf snow!

That being said, I've never used a snowblower anywhere I've lived because I never felt it was necessary. I have had a number of occasions where I've used a tractor with a plow or a front-end loader.

How come none of you guys got a snowblower????? :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

Oh yah I got me one of those, must have been made by Ford, last week it was Fix Or Repair Daily. It's good to go now though, and I'll bet I'll not need it much anymore this winter,, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. We'll see how it all comes out in the wash.

Brian... you may have that beautiful sunshine but we don't have permanent flat spots on our tires!

:rasberry: :rasberry: :rasberry:

Thump-thump Thump-thump :witch_brew:

oh yea... nor do we have "snotcicles" LMAO!!

heheh the flat spots on the tires on the Ford arent permanent, theyre only there until the temps warm up......:backinmyday:.......(looks like that might be July this coming year tho:rotfl::rotfl:)

As far as the snotsicle thing goes its not a big deal, the kids need snacks too, :rotfl::rotfl:

BUT I havnt shovelled yet this year.......:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Brian