IGNORED

Rode in today......brrrrrrrrrr!

FutureVentures

Good news, it will be almost 50 in Northern IL later today!:thumbsup:

Bad news, it was only 17 on my ride in this morning!

:crying:

Worse news, I'm at work, doh! Well, I did volunteer....

I can't wait for my heated glove liners to arrive.

Happy Thanks giving to all.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/I273136/Desktop/8_5_31.giffile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/I273136/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/I273136/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg

Well. It's pretty nice out, here. In the high 40s all day,so they say. So, I'm gonna go take a ride while its all sunny out. See how it goes. I hear ya on the gray stuff, Squidley. Gets to me too. I'm sure this winter is gonna be a tough one for me. My losses have been great this year and I'm told its gonna be at least 2 years before I even start to come out of it. To all the others that have lost a loved one this year...I feel your pain. and your in my prayers

I hear ya on the gray stuff, Squidley. Gets to me too. I'm sure this winter is gonna be a tough one for me. My losses have been great this year and I'm told its gonna be at least 2 years before I even start to come out of it. To all the others that have lost a loved one this year...I feel your pain. and your in my prayers

Well I happen to know that meeting up with other members is just what the doctor orders here. I know even if the skies are gray, hanging with the group always makes me happy. We'll just have to work everyone through the winter 1 gray sky at a time

:) As always...all the best to all our members :thumbsup2:

It is sunny and about 45f here today but cold overnight about 15f, but its come to an end for everyone I know.

I helped a friend put his scoot away for the winter yesterday, he took his last ride of the year in the afternoon when it was nice and sunny and about 45.

I am looking forward to the colder weather now, at least with the cold we get the great bright sunshine none of the cloudy/snowy/rainy crap that depresses me.

Brian

Just got back in. Had a nice ride. Less cars on the road today it seems. Bike is running pretty good as far as I know. But it started to backfire alot on decel today, more than before. Im gonna put new plugs in it this weekend, and start looking at doing a carbtune on her.