IGNORED

SW Ontario .... riding season about to start !

XV1100SE

Great idea Don as we're preparing for 'dewinterization'.

Got up this AM to -12c / 11f and 3 fresh inches of the white stuff. when will it end? whatever happened to global warming?

We planned to cage it to the Toronto bike show today, but that isn't going to happen. :snow:

Hey Don, do you know anything about the fuel pump? Mine was starting to go last season. I'm not sure if I should look into getting a point switch kit that I read about last season, to replace what others have said is the problem or just buy a whole new fuel pump.

Hey Don, do you know anything about the fuel pump? Mine was starting to go last season. I'm not sure if I should look into getting a point switch kit that I read about last season, to replace what others have said is the problem or just buy a whole new fuel pump.

Hey Dave

Where have you been?! You just wake up from your winter slumber? I was just checking to see if K9 was available to assist and start searching for you! :178:

Thank you Don, I will have to look into it and decide if I want to replace the whole thing or the point switch.

Hey Dave

Where have you been?! You just wake up from your winter slumber? I was just checking to see if K9 was available to assist and start searching for you! :178:

Hello Dave, can you let me know if the K9's have found me yet. I think I'm still lost, was a long cold winter out there on my own.

Hey Dave

I guess I didn't do the quote reply properly the first time. See my above thread Dave.