IGNORED

Question on a cargo trailer

tomephil

Hi all,

I am currently looking an extended trip to eastern North America this summer and need either a pull behind or camper trailer.

Still don't know which way to go but I found a cargo trailer on Ebay that looks good and I was hoping someone could give me some feedback on these trailers.

It is a Liberty GL Motorcycle Trailer from America's best trailers. The link is below.

Does anyone have this trailer or have had dealings with the company?

Thanks,

Tom

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fiberglass-Motorcycle-Trailers-Tow-Pull-Cargo-Behind-Harley-Goldwing-Bike-Etc-/170832291220?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c665e594&vxp=mtr

Here's what I have but yeah I'm a cheap,,,,, uh Frugal, kinda guy. Look for one of their 20% off coupons.

http://www.harborfreight.com/automotive-motorcycle/trailer-accessories/600-lb-capacity-78-inch-tag-along-trailer-66771.html

Got several thousand miles on it with no real complaints, yet.

I did ditch the incandescent lights in favor of H/F's LED light kit on initial assembly and have added lots more LEDs to it. The long narrow strips on each side of the VRO decal are reflective tape.

Tom,

I sent you an email listing a trialer that is selling right now for $900.00 and is located in Queens NY..

Looks like a great deal to me..just thought I would try to help you locate one closer to where you live.

Tom, I noticed a member had a nice diamond plate steel trailer for sale for $600.00 a couple days ago. I think she called herself RSVAngel. I bought one 2 wks ago in Atlanta, and it pulls well, is lightweight and very roomy. Locks too! mag wheels and all only gave $1100.00 for mine. Its a 4 ft diamond plate steel toolbox, with LED's everywhere. Good luck.:080402gudl_prv:

I bought the Escape model from America's Best Trailer's and I'm very happy with it so far.

Thanks Rick,

I was thinking of a fibreglass trailer (or camper). I'm looking at a narrow trailer and the lady told me it was 39 inches total width which sounds good too.

The Harbor Frieght trailers are ok but I HIGHLY recommend replacing the cheap crappy bearing s they come with immediately. You have to take them to a bearing supply place to have them matched . Their bearings left me stranded in the mountains and it was a real pain to find bearings that would fit well enough to get back.

There is plenty of room in the Escape which is 4' long I know playboy has the Escape XL which is 5' long.

Thanks but its the width more then the length I am looking at. I kinda want my trailer, either the same width or narrower then my bike.

Hi Tom,

Talking to former member, Ramblingman (Bruce), today and he said he still has his camper for sale. Here's his phone number:519-978-0640

Hey Gary,

Thanks, I'l call tomorrow as it is kind of late tonight. You guys are an hour behind.