Tha't the one we bought, and we are very happy with it.

It's great for the small things that kept getting lost in the clutter of our Trunk.

AND, we bought one of those removable bags for our long trips. My wife fills it up while in our hotel room, then just pops it in the trunk just before we leave. Well, this organizer thing on the lid works great to put small things in so we don't have to dig thru the bag.

They are kinda pricy, but we get our money's worth out of it.

craigr

I have both the trunk lid organizer which mounts with bolts already in place on the trunk lid and two sided tape. Has a lot of small to medium size pockets and the saddlebag lid organizer which has two metal bars that mount to existing bolts and run across the top of the organizer to hold it on place. It has some small compartments in it. Both trunk lid and saddlebag lids pockets are a mesh material with velcro flaps.

I am confused on how this install on the inside of the lids. Do I need to drill holes in my lids if I got these? Any pictures of them installed?

If your talking about the ones I have installed no you do not have any holes to drill. They attach with screws aready in place. I don't have any pictures right now.

I have this lid organizer on my bike, works great easy install, no holes to drill, its nice for small things, gps, camera, phone, glasses etc. I think its worth it?? Craig

I have this lid organizer on my bike, works great easy install, no holes to drill, its nice for small things, gps, camera, phone, glasses etc. I think its worth it?? Craig

BAH who needs organizers.. ?? I just reach deep down and pull up what I hope is what I'm looking for, if it's not, it's usually something I HAD been looking for previously.. ;)

That under the lid organizer looks interesting, for them small light things that go jumping all over the place.. Hmmm

Would love to see a pic of it installed mind you..

Dave...so was it worth it? How does it install? Do you think it will serve it's purpose? Quality?

Thanks,

Wally

It is made very well. I do agree with the others above about not loading it to heavily, but, you can sure cram a lot of liitle items into it that otherwise get lost in your trunk. It also has a keyholder on it so you don.t have to dig deep to find your house keys...