IGNORED

Off to the BlueRidge

Moparlvr4406

Rolling out tomorrow morning for my first full trip down the parkway

Been on it in sections but planning to leave Indy in the morning for a night in Gatlinburg and then off to the northeast.

I plan to subscribe here as a paid member on my return and will post some pics of the trip if anyone has interest in seeing them

Safe Travels to All

Jim

Guest Boomerbiker

I live in Michigan and was in the Rockies and Tetons a couple of weeks ago and it was just great. But I have to say the Parkway, which I have ridden end to end 5 times since I starting riding again in 2005 after a 30 year layoff, is my favorite ride. It's also the most memorable, with my first '06 RSV totaled by an errant cager as I as rounding a curve three years ago this November. Be careful, as the cagers sometimes pull off and on the overlooks without checking. If you have a chance, hit the Cherohala Skyway. To me, it's made for bikes and doesn't get a lot of traffic. It's certainly worth a look.

Ride safe,

Boomerbiker

I found Jim (moparlvr) at a local bike dealer the other day and introduced him to VR. He has the last 1st gen sold in the US. He bought it new from the dealer. Now we have the first and the last 1st gens on our site!

Good luck on your ride Jim, and as I said in the PM, now you're officially hooked into VR land!

Dan