IGNORED

Visitor Messages

Condor

Since the new format has been added to our CP file I'm finding that everyone is posting visitor messages anytime they want to get in touch with me, and since I don't visit my profile that much they don't get a response for some time. Besides that they are a PITA to get rid of, and the system won't allow a message to be completely deleted. Visitors are given a choice but the VM is the top selection and get's picked almost exclusively. The old PM worked just fine. Who thought up this thing anywho?? Talk about user unfriendly!!!!!!

HEY...guess what...I agree completely. Not only that but I sometimes get tech questions posted there that I often don't see for a while because I don't check that often. Anyway, I just disabled that feature completely. The old messages will still be there unless you delete them like I just did all of mine.

HEY...guess what...I agree completely. Not only that but I sometimes get tech questions posted there that I often don't see for a while because I don't check that often. Anyway, I just disabled that feature completely. The old messages will still be there unless you delete them like I just did all of mine.

WOW!! Talk about quick service.... :) You da man... :thumbsup2:

Anyway, I just disabled that feature completely. The old messages will still be there unless you delete them like I just did all of mine.

Only with mine it showed only the "soft delete" option & still shows that a bunch of messages were deleted.

:bang head: :2cents: