IGNORED

2009 Spring Venture meet (East)

Bigfoot

Just wondering if there might be an interest in a Venture meet sometime in the Spring of 2009? I'm thinking around the Harrisonburg Va. Charlottesville Va area. Some beautiful day rides in the area in the mountains in Va and WVA. I'd be willing to try and locate a hotel that would give us a decent price if there is enough interest. I'm not trying to replace the meets already held on here, just trying to put together one I can actually attend. If you've never been to this part of the country it's truly a gorgeous place.

Just wondering if there might be an interest in a Venture meet sometime in the Spring of 2009? I'm thinking around the Harrisonburg Va. Charlottesville Va area. Some beautiful day rides in the area in the mountains in Va and WVA. I'd be willing to try and locate a hotel that would give us a decent price if there is enough interest. I'm not trying to replace the meets already held on here, just trying to put together one I can actually attend. If you've never been to this part of the country it's truly a gorgeous place.

Hey, if you make it after Memorial Day Weekend, I just might be able to make it as I will be in Washington DC for Rolling Thunder!!

This "Blue Noser" would love some Venture-ing time with fellow riders =)

Cheers

The wife and I might be interested. Just keep us informed. May is a good month, April can be rainy and cool. And just think, one of the fine fellows running for president will be in office and all our problems will be gone. Well maybe not but you can count on a few of us showing anyway. Ronnie