IGNORED

olympic opening and closing ceremonies.

Snarley Bill

How can you be impressed ? Lip-sinking at it's best along with typical delayed audio out of sync with lip movement on the final Opera segment ! Typical Asian film protocol .:Cool_cool36: Makes ya want to become a Mall Ninja :bang head:

BEER30

I could be wrong, but I've heard that what we see on TV is a lot more than what is really happening, and somehow I tend to believe it.

I keep telling my boy that. You don't believe we put a man on the moon either? We all were driving around in cars that couldn't go 50,000 miles without major problems and we put a man on the moon? :confused24::rotfl::D

I could be wrong, but I've heard that what we see on TV is a lot more than what is really happening, and somehow I tend to believe it.

you right carl....

you gotta get rid of your 13" B&W tv and get a 50" HD television to get a feel of what is really happening. c'mon guys...let's give credit where credit is due. i surely beleive no body or country in this world is going to be able to top what china did with the olympics....not in MY lifetime, for sure. ( now lets see....thats about another 5 yrs or so...:think:):banana:

What I seen of it, I have to say that NO ONE beats the Chinese when it comes to fireworks. :thumbsup2::D

Yes, but too bad those were computer generated also. So much of these Olympics was faked in an attempt to make the rest of the world believe that China is a superior nation with a superior way of life.

However, in order to pull the wool over our eyes our news media has to play along. Most did so dutifully, but other sources of the news showed the truth.

What the mainstream media failed to report was the lip-synced performance of the young Chinese girl, because the young girl that did really sing the song was in their terms 'ugly' or that the fireworks shown on TV during the opening ceremony were computer generated.

Then there are the serious itmes, like the continued arrests of Christians on the grounds of violating the Chinese official religion. Or just imprisoning anyone that does not agree with the official Government line.

I could not support the Communist China Olympics.

Did you notice that the OIC President said that the Beijing games were only 'exceptional'?

Remember this - the Sydney 200 were "the best games yet."

That still hasn't been topped and I don't think it will for a loooooong time.

(Sorry guys - the Aussie pride coming through!)