IGNORED

Fay...its not looking good.....

1BigDog

It dont look too good for the Jacksonville area come Thurs if Fay decides to turn into us here. Bad thing is this storm is so misguided that they cant even make an accurate prediction at this point. Storms usually break down over land but since this passed over the Everglades, it had enough moisture to get a bit stronger. Keeping my fingers crossed here.

I just hope that wherever this thing lands that everyone is safe.

we made it, no damage, rained 8 inches, wind of 40-60 MPH, the rain bands have stopped in South Florida, we still have alittle wind:hurts:

:doh: Gee, I have so much work to do before I leave for this trip. I really need to bust my Backside the next few days, to leave on monday.:confused24:

Yea, but its supposed to be at hurricane strength when it hits us, if it hits us......:whistling:
that what they kept saying here in the news cat1 had everyone buying plywood again.

it was sposed to heat up after key west , i hope it stay a fizzle for you guy also :080402gudl_prv:

Well, if she hangs a left at your house ruff, then I suspect I'm gonna get a taste of her as she comes west thru the panhandle. Ain't lookin forward to it as we been having T'storms daily for what seems weeks and got about all the water we need for now:whistling:

just do me a favor though....

make darn sure my bike is protected and inside where it is dry....:whistling: :rasberry:

\

Yes Eck, its tucked tight into the garage and the convertable is right next to it too. And your future betrothed (sp) knocked the headlight visor off when she leaned on it. I guess you want me to split the fairing and put it on for ya too..huh??

:nanner:

By the way, it looks like were gonna get lucky. The storm didnt head out far enough in the ocean to rebuild strength so it looks like we will get some tropical winds and heavy rain. I think itll fizz out once it reaches Lake City or not too far past.

\

Yes Eck, its tucked tight into the garage and the convertable is right next to it too. And your future betrothed (sp) knocked the headlight visor off when she leaned on it. I guess you want me to split the fairing and put it on for ya too..huh??

Oh heck yea Ruff. I mean why not.. since you mentioned it, sure, go ahead and fix it back up......I dont want a defect in it..I could come down an help you., but you know,,the storm is kind of bad andll, so sure go ahead and help me out a little will ya..?

Hugs my friend..

All joking aside Ruff, I am glad the storm passed with out leaving any termoial in your world..

:thumbsup2::080402gudl_prv:

We are still keeping a close eye on the storm. We are supposed to be leaving MB on Sunday heading your way to fish Mon & Tues, keeping our fingers crossed:fingers-crossed-emo that the fishing doesn't get messed up. From the looks of it we will be OK as far as rain goes, but not sure about what the ocean will be like that close after it passes. We will make our final decison Fri night probably

Wouldn't you know it. My wife, daughter and I were going to drive down to Gulf Shores for a few days. This storm has gone out of its way to ruin our vacation.:crying:

Yah, Don't feel bad, the Crew from South Florida was going up to Dog Patch, for a National Rally on Monday. I have 2 weeks off:crying::crying::crying::think::crying::crying::crying:

Rally starts on the 28th at the Hub

All joking aside Ruff, I am glad the storm passed with out leaving any termoial in your world..

Nope..still hasnt passed yet. Just like a woman to decide to stall over Daytona for a while. We should be getting one of the larger bands here in Jax real soon. We already lost power twice since 4 am and one of the bridges was shut down due to wind but is now opened, for how long though is anyones guess. Looks like it IS gonna make itsa way to the panhandle though. I keep eyeing that 60' oak tree in my back yard..the one whose main branch hangs over my new patio.........Im definitely gonna take it down this winter.

been on the eye wall since 8 pm last nite and it sucks !!! lost my attn. and sat dish last nite , wind is gusting to 55 mph so far i have got 16 in. of rain , but the rain gage took a walk sometime last nite . looking out the window a few small trees are down . i hope Fay will move soon !! i have never seen a storm sit in 1 place this long , it has over stayed it welcome !

Thom

been on the eye wall since 8 pm last nite and it sucks !!! lost my attn. and sat dish last nite , wind is gusting to 55 mph so far i have got 16 in. of rain , but the rain gage took a walk sometime last nite . looking out the window a few small trees are down . i hope Fay will move soon !! i have never seen a storm sit in 1 place this long , it has over stayed it welcome !

Thom

Well, hey Thom, I was wondering how you were doing. Did you give up on watering your yard this week?

RandyA

all my grass is drowned , Fay is finely moving north a little bit , i think i,ll ride over to the beach and check it out , ya rite ! my frog toggs are not that good !

Mini i wish you had all this rain , you guys need it more than we do ! maybe you can get the next one .

Ruff , in about 3 to 4 days you mite see that houseboat go by , the St.John,s river is going to flood over it banks soon and it will be flooding up there soon !

Thom

Edited by Thom

We survived Fay without any damage to our home here in Sebring, but this storm will just not quit, speed up, or go away. Still raining day and night as each band comes around. She is a big wet one covering many square miles no matter where the eye is.

I need to go to school in Orlando this weekend and no one is sure if it will be cancelled or not. Fay is moving too slow and is just too big a rain maker. School will probably be a last minute decision late Friday night.

Hope everyone in her path with her arms spread out wide survives this nasty lady.

Had the power go out for several hours today and almost the same time I lost power the top half of a dead tree in the indian cemetary broke off and landed in my yard, taking out a section of fence too. Since I have been in a heated "discussion" with the homeowners association about these dead trees for several months now, I just might have a legal recourse to go after them. And the one board member whos the most pig headed (no pun) rides an Ultra. (maybe he takes it out once every 2 months).....My last e-mail to them said that you expect us to follow the covenents and restrictions laid out in the by-laws and you send out letters to those that dont comply..well, I also expect you to follow those same rules....no answer yet.