IGNORED

Sept 01\S.Ontario\Labor Day Ride

Marcarl

I had hoped to plan a ride for Labour Day as we have had this for the past 2 years, but somehow my better half managed to plan a Family Camping Weekend for that same weekend,:confused::confused: so we are out of the loop. If you still would like to do this, I can help lay out a really nice route, GPS ready,,,,,,you can use our parking lot for staging, but we will not\can not be joining you.:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

We would not be able to make it either, but who says we can not have labour day ride the following weekend :rotf:

Not sure if I can make the next weekend either but would have a better chance

Enjoy the weekend camping Carl and MArca.

BRad

I had hoped to plan a ride for Labour Day as we have had this for the past 2 years, but somehow my better half managed to plan a Family Camping Weekend for that same weekend,:confused::confused: so we are out of the loop. If you still would like to do this, I can help lay out a really nice route, GPS ready,,,,,,you can use our parking lot for staging, but we will not\can not be joining you.:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

hey, no problem. carl...

keep hearing we are all a happy family here on this website....so never mind the ride....where we camping at? :dancefool:

Guest maddabber

I have heard that Carl puts on a great time on Labour Day weekend each year. If any of you would like to join some MTA members camping at the Brantford Conservation Area for Labour Day you would be more than welcome to join in the rides on Sat and Sunday. Just send me a pm if you would like to join in you will not be out of place as several of us are ventureriders.

Darrell