IGNORED

eureka springs meet.

Snarley Bill

don't forget the eureka springs meet is coming up sept 10th through 13th. the weather is usually perfect that time of the year and it will be a great meet. the eidelweis may still have a couple of rooms left, there are motels ajaceint to the edelweiss if it is full. we will ride by the hub. bill

Just got my bike back together. New avon and new brakes on the back, drive shaft greased, new drive gear oil, new front brakes. Just need to scuff in the new tire and Im ready:banana::banana: Cant wait to see everyone again.

John

went by the edelweiss in last friday after we left star days in rogers only 3 rooms that were available at that time. all rooms that were taken were ventureriders except one.
raymond that sounds great. i may ride down to the hub saturday to get with debbie on some of the loose ends for the 2009 rally. would you like to meet me there . dooder may come along. check in on our private site. did you get the password i sent you? if not let me know and i will email it to you. bill:)

room has been payed for. Bill I am thinking about riding to St. Louis on 9/9/2008 and watching a game (GO CUBS) you like baseball. then heading for the spring early on the 10th when you leave for the springs.

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

room has been payed for. Bill I am thinking about riding to St. Louis on 9/9/2008 and watching a game (GO CUBS) you like baseball. then heading for the spring early on the 10th when you leave for the springs.

we will be down there on the 9th. see you there. bill

My HD friend & I wll be heading through St. Louis on our way. If you want to try to we could meet up. Let me know Mike,

Jay