IGNORED

Carb sync

Tnventurer

Does anyone around the Chattanooga area have a sync tool? , and would you help me sync my carbs?....Fred

Fred,

I dont live in, or near Chattanooga, but if your coming to Huntsville, I can do it for with my morgan carb tune...

Hey, does anyone in Colorado have a sync tool, and be willing to help me with the carbs?

Scott

Scott, I've got one. You might be able to find someone closer though. Let's see if someone else chimes in, if not we'll get it done.

Hey, does anyone in Colorado have a sync tool, and be willing to help me with the carbs?

Scott

Scott, I'm in Littleton, south of Southwest Plaza. I have a Morgan Carbtune and have set mine a couple of times, but I am no expert. Everything I know, I've learned on this site. But you are welcome to it.

Leland

Well, not really. A hijack would be taking the thread in a totally different direction.......we're still talking about carb sync, just not in your area. :whistling:

You should be glad. This, at least, keeps the thread active and on top of the pile so, maybe, someone in your area will see it and respond. :thumbsup2:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

Eck, Where is this thing in Alabama?....Fred

Kind of far for you I would think, but hey, Lapryor is coming from New Mexico......

Its being held in Hamilton, AL..

See attached map:

If you can hold out another three weeks or so, I can try to meet yuo on a saturday someplace between you and Huntsville. I will can adjust your carbs on the side of the road....

Leland, have you ever done a 1st gen carb. sync? Basically the same principle but different screws and locations.

Scott we can work something out and get this done. PM me.

NO. If it was my bike, I would have Mark do it.

NO. If it was my bike, I would have Mark do it.

Not that much different, really. You just have to know where the screws are and, actually, it's a little more straight forward/easy on the 1st gen. because all the screws are right there where you can see them........ okay, AFTER, you get all the plastic off!! :rotf:

Guest comotorcycleguy

:322:

You're right, it was pretty easy one you know what you're doing!

Thanks for your help Mark!!

Fred

You are gonna have to answer this real quick. I will travelling through Chatanooga (sp) in the next couple of days...thursday by the looks of it. If you want I can bring my carb tune with me and we can giter done.

Just pick a easy spot for me to find you and I can be there later in the day....I am coming up from just north of Atlanta.

WARNING --- WARNING --- WARNING

(assuming it hasn't changed in the last 15 years)

HAMILTON, AL is in a dry county - and is surrounded by dry counties. It is 60 miles to the nearest beer!!!

END OF WARNING

RR

HAMILTON, AL is in a dry county - and is surrounded by dry counties. It is 60 miles to the nearest beer!!!

END OF WARNING

RR

I DIDNT KNOW THIS IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFORMATION....

THANKS!! :thumbsup2:

END OF WARNING

RR

Life without beer suck :whistling: :whistling: