IGNORED

2009 international rally, holy cow

Snarley Bill

just got back from my mind clearing sunday morning ride. i know what your thinkin,ya gotta have a mind first. lol. any way this has been a hectic week. got my arkansas meet coming up in september this year, and took on the arkansas national rally for 2009. i don't even live in arkansas. a feelng of fear came over me for a second thinking what the heck did i get into. then i got excited and lots of neat ideas started popping into my head. i thought this ones for you'all and i'm going to give it the best shot i've ever given anything in my life. you might say this is my last hoorah. sure would like to see yamaha make a showing there some how. maybe thier semi truck full of accessories and demo bikes. could happen. the big thing i want to see is lots of members. rose bud who is on the commitee suggested name buttons and she can make them. then we can remember who everyone is. i know we have alot of members that sit on the sidelines and don't post much and don't attend the meets. you don't know what your missing. venture riders is a family of great people that will bust their butts to help each other out. there are no cliches like most groups have and no favorites. it's just the best bunch of people around. so all you folks that just kind of check in once in awhile let your hair down and come to the 2009 national rally. i am going to really work on getting alot of member participation. i want the folks at the hub to remember our group for a long time. in a good way that is. bill :clap2::clap2: :welcome1:

Bill, I think that you and your commitee are doing an awesome job so far. I've never planned one of these, but I have planned other events and I know it is a lot of work and takes up a lot of your time.

Thank you Bill and your committee for taking this on. :clap2: We will see you in 2009!

Jopie...

On our Indiana meet & greet ride yesterday, we had 2 new members, a convert to our site who rides an Electra-Glide, and 2 guys riding bobber Yamahas who were googling our bikes as we were checking theirs out. Our presence out there is really growing. As stated by Bill, our "side-lines" members are starting to "come out of the woodwork" and showing themselves.

Hopefully this will continue to the Int'l meet next year, I know I'm gonna talk the wife into coming down.

Side note----- why does work and personal responsibilities have to come in the way of Ventureriders?

Dan

On our Indiana meet & greet ride yesterday, we had 2 new members, a convert to our site who rides an Electra-Glide, and 2 guys riding bobber Yamahas who were googling our bikes as we were checking theirs out. Our presence out there is really growing. As stated by Bill, our "side-lines" members are starting to "come out of the woodwork" and showing themselves.

Hopefully this will continue to the Int'l meet next year, I know I'm gonna talk the wife into coming down.

Side note----- why does work and personal responsibilities have to come in the way of Ventureriders?

Dan

could it be money and honey do's? :rotf::rotf::rasberry::2133:

Please Note,

This International Meet is for every member New or Old, So if you show up on a Yamaha - Honda - Suzuki - Kawasaki - Harley Davidson- BMW - Victory . That is no problem we want to meet each and everyone here, Heck we're family....

Please come out if you can and meet the family. Your going to have so much fun its unreal, REALLY......

If you can come to the (Eureka Springs meet 2008 Sept. 10-14) And meet the family & committee that will be doing the Hub 2009 meet. Last year was a blast in Eureka Springs with some of the best roads and rides in the country.

Buddy

Please Note,

This International Meet is for every member New or Old, So if you show up on a Yamaha - Honda - Suzuki - Kawasaki - Harley Davidson- BMW - Victory . That is no problem we want to meet each and everyone here, Heck we're family....

Please come out if you can and meet the family. Your going to have so much fun its unreal, REALLY......

If you can come to the (Eureka Springs meet 2008 Sept. 10-14) And meet the family & committee that will be doing the Hub 2009 meet. Last year was a blast in Eureka Springs with some of the best roads and rides in the country.

Buddy

buddy, you are one heck of a salesman. i just talked to linda. think we will try to make it to eureka springs this year. bill :rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rasberry::2133:

Bill,

I had the same feeling when I decided that Colorado was the '07 rally. I know Lonna thought I lost my mind, hell I did too. But I'll tell you what, and this is the God's honest truth, as hard as you work and the headaches you WILL have. When you see all the members show up and start talking with eachother and go on rides, you will live in the moment. It happenened to me in Colorado, and I know it will happen to you.

I feel your enthusiasm and I can't wait to give your committee any help I can. There will be buzz about this for a long time, good on you and all the committee members for taking this on, were all very proud of the start of your efforts :thumbsup2:

just got back from my mind clearing sunday morning ride. i know what your thinkin,ya gotta have a mind first. lol. any way this has been a hectic week. got my arkansas meet coming up in september this year, and took on the arkansas national rally for 2009. i don't even live in arkansas. a feelng of fear came over me for a second thinking what the heck did i get into. then i got excited and lots of neat ideas started popping into my head. i thought this ones for you'all and i'm going to give it the best shot i've ever given anything in my life. you might say this is my last hoorah. sure would like to see yamaha make a showing there some how. maybe thier semi truck full of accessories and demo bikes. could happen. the big thing i want to see is lots of members. rose bud who is on the commitee suggested name buttons and she can make them. then we can remember who everyone is. i know we have alot of members that sit on the sidelines and don't post much and don't attend the meets. you don't know what your missing. venture riders is a family of great people that will bust their butts to help each other out. there are no cliches like most groups have and no favorites. it's just the best bunch of people around. so all you folks that just kind of check in once in awhile let your hair down and come to the 2009 national rally. i am going to really work on getting alot of member participation. i want the folks at the hub to remember our group for a long time. in a good way that is. bill :clap2::clap2: :welcome1:

dam bill. you sure know how to "bust a man's bubble"!

freebird , has told me from day one - - "you are the group's favorite"!

and now you tell me i AIN'T!!!!!?????

i am trying to figure out an angle, that will allow me to make this one! it will probably be the last chance i get , at making a "real meet and greet"!

just jt

dam bill. you sure know how to "bust a man's bubble"!

freebird , has told me from day one - - "you are the group's favorite"!

and now you tell me i AIN'T!!!!!?????

i am trying to figure out an angle, that will allow me to make this one! it will probably be the last chance i get , at making a "real meet and greet"!

just jt

i have worked so hard to be the groups :stirthepot: and pain in the butt, now don't ruin my reputation. :rasberry: you better make this meet are i will send the sheriff after you. bill :2133:

Congratulations Wild Bill. I always knew that big mouth of yours would get you in over your head one day. :stickpoke: Seriously, I know you'll do a great job. You already have a good group on board. I'll see you at Eureka Springs.

Congratulations Wild Bill. I always knew that big mouth of yours would get you in over your head one day. :stickpoke: Seriously, I know you'll do a great job. You already have a good group on board. I'll see you at Eureka Springs.
thats what linda keeps telling me. she's not as nice about it. :depressed::2133:

Bill and any others interrested. Check the link below for some interresting rides in the area. Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://www.harrisonarkansas.org/motorcycling.htm

ponch, thats really neat. colesgrandpaw is our ride coordinator. i will have him check that out. we will know alot more after my eureka springs meet in sept. cuz the whole committee will be there to talk to each other and we are going to the hub to check in with them on the dinner and other things. bill :2133: