IGNORED

Well....Im finally home

PITBULL

Made it in last nite all safe and sound. All things being equal I would rather be on the road! Pulled an 800+ mile ride yesterday to get home. All said and done the trip was just over 4600 miles and we rode thru Colorado , Kansas , Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee , Mississippi, Alabama, Florida (where we stayed for a week), Georgia, Tenessee again, Kentucky (where we stayed for 2 days), Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, back thru Kansas and Colorado.

We started in Ft. Collins, Co and spent the first nite in Blackwell, OK then made it to Jackson, MS the next day and from Jackson we made it to Boynton Beach, FL. Hung out on the beach for a week or so then boogied from Boynton Beach, FL to Perry, Georgia where we grabbed a pizza and a room. The next day we made it to Morganfield, KY and spend 2 days there. When we left there we pulled a short day because of some nasty rain and ended up in Sweet Springs, MO at Betty's Truckstop/Motel...you guys should take care to avoid this place because it SUCKS. I repeat Bettys Truckstop/Motel at exit 74 on I-70 in Missouri SUCKS steer clear of it. Anyway from there we made it to Ft. Collins the next day. Will post some pics soon.

Sure glad you had a safe round trip guy..no break downs or anything makes a very memorial time..

Guess I have no need to hold on to any of these cold ones now.

I can drink them all by myself..:rasberry: