IGNORED

A HUGE Thank You...

HALRSV99

Goes out to everyone who attended, participated and thoroughly enjoyed the 2008 Kitchener International Rally. You are what made this Rally a success. Every stop I felt bad having to get you back on your bikes because the comradory was self evident. Whether it was riding, socalizing, out for dinner, sitting by the fire till 1:00 oclock in the morning(which I now nominate Shari with the name of "GIGGLES") every moment of every day was complete enjoyment.

Special thanks goes to those that pitched in and assisted in every manner to bring this week together and make it a success.

Thank you Reiny for putting up with me and my crap for the last 6 months.

And a special thanks to my wife Gayle for assisting me, and for making it a lot easier for me to do my part.

I am truely thankful that we could share with you our little part of the world and look forward to were ever the next rally will take us.

Pics will be forth coming.

Again Thank You:bighug:

Hal

Guest ReinyRooster

Ya what he said.....it doesn't happen without the members coming out to support the event. Hal, couldn't have done it without you bud......but don't EVER make me see you in that outfit again!

You boys and all that were involved in organizing this are the ones to be thanked. I agree with folks showing up, but you gave us so much to be able to show up to that it's not even funny. I know exactly what is involved with hosting one of these, the headaches and last minute preps. Hats off to all of the planning committee and their spouses, this was surely a rally to remember and it's all because you got involved and grabbed the bull by the horns. These things dont happen unless people step up to the plate and sacrifise a lot to make it happen.

Thank you all again for the awsome time!

Thanks back at you who did all the planning, routing, prize getting, food arranging, etc etc. Along with some others here I know exactly the pitfalls that can occur. You guys did such a great job. Had a great time and it was fantastic seeing the great white north!

I agree that all the THANKS go to the planning commitee from Ontario, and their wives!! As you said Rooster, it wouldn't have been what it was, had no one showed up....well...we couldn't let you have all the fun, so we came!:stirthepot::rotf::rotf: And boy was it a LOT of fun!!!

I know what it takes to plan one of these...Yea it's a lot of work, but the rewards of seeing everyone have a great time is well worth it!!

THANK YOU!! YOU ALL DID A GREAT JOB!!!!

I agree that the thanks goes to you guys and gals. We can't imagine all of the time and trouble that you went to for this event. I'm really glad that we got to enjoy it in person. A lot of folks don't know what they missed. THANKS SO MUCH.

I didn't get to go to this event, time doesn't always allow us to make everything unfortunately. One thing I can say is no matter what event seems to be planned with this group it's always an amazing time. Whether one of the rally's, meet and eat, or just having a meal or a cup of coffee it's always a great time. We may not agree on religion, politics or any number of other topics that cause arguments but we don't let that get in the way. We share an enjoyment of riding and eating and just having a good time. Too bad everyone doesn't ride a bike and have a group of friends like this to hang out with. What a wonderful world it would be then.

Margaret

I'm still glad I went. Ok, so I only got to ride the first day. We had fun, and certainly hope to go back and check out some of what we missed.

The way my week turned out only reinforced my belief in the family that this group is. Thank you. And Gayle, thanks again for the sandwiches. They really hit the spot. Love you guys.

I agree that the thanks goes to you guys and gals. We can't imagine all of the time and trouble that you went to for this event. I'm really glad that we got to enjoy it in person. A lot of folks don't know what they missed. THANKS SO MUCH.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Couldn't say it any better myself.

I didn't get to go to this event, time doesn't always allow us to make everything unfortunately. One thing I can say is no matter what event seems to be planned with this group it's always an amazing time. Whether one of the rally's, meet and eat, or just having a meal or a cup of coffee it's always a great time. We may not agree on religion, politics or any number of other topics that cause arguments but we don't let that get in the way. We share an enjoyment of riding and eating and just having a good time. Too bad everyone doesn't ride a bike and have a group of friends like this to hang out with. What a wonderful world it would be then.

Margaret

Mini,you just said it all...:):):):) Thank-you

A big thank you to the organizers of this event. Reiny, Hal, Darrell, Swifty, Marcarl, Wizard765, and your wives. It was truly an amazing week for my wife Mary and I. Mary said it was the best holiday that she's had in a long time. I've met a lot of people at the rally and now I can put a face to some of the names here on this site. What BradT and NaughT did for Bummer and his wife was just beautiful. Also what Pegscaper and Mariner Fan did for Bummer by bringing them and his bike home, well that is priceless. What other group of people would do that for someone they barely know? This group of people is like my family to me and I'm very happy and proud to be a member here.

Hope to see and meet a lot more members in the very near future.

Wherever the next rally will be, Mary and I will be there.

Again, everyone, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: