IGNORED

Help Wanted

FROG MAN

Good jobs use to be hard to find in WV. Now it's hard to find good people. A friend of mine said yesterday 25 people applied for jobs with his department. All 25 failed 1 or more of the first 3 requirements for hire.

1. Do you have a valid drivers licensee.

2. Can you pass a drug test ( been clean for 2 years).

3. Can you pass a criminal background check.

and of course "can you speak ENGLISH?"

should have been question#1!

sounds about right, Gerald.

people who want to work, can't be found. slugs, are EVERYWHERE,. they don't want to work, just collect a paycheck.

just jt

Dan I hope to get a Social Security check in 12 years. I would like to know there is someone left to pay in?:95:

Dont bank on that Gerry, I know that I'm not and I'm further behind you in collecting it. Sad state of affairs in this country these days, I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel anymore

:confused24:

..... I would like to know there is someone left to pay in?

Won't be me, but then again I'm not paying into Social Security now either. Only a little over 5 years and I'll be collecting retirement! :banana:

I gave wall street enough of my retirement fund this year to buy a new Harley. I guess it's work till you die. Then again my neighbors hydro business is doing good. Seems like the riff raff have life better at times.No job,No licensee,but plenty of CASH.

Dont bank on that Gerry, I know that I'm not and I'm further behind you in collecting it. Sad state of affairs in this country these days, I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel anymore

:confused24:

That ticks me off. I always knew Social Security was a pyramid scheme. http://www.bikeforums.net/images/smilies/troll.gif