IGNORED

Leaving Florida in the morning

PITBULL

Well my stay in Florida has come to an end. We are leaving about 5am Wed. morning. Gonna take the tollroad from Boynton Beach to I-75 into Georgia then jumping on I-24 in TN and into Ky and making a stop in Morganfield to see some family then on to St. Louis then Kansas City then hopping on I-29 into Iowa and into Nebraska on I-80 then to Cheyenne and home to Ft. Collins, Colorado. We have decided that after the wifey has her hip replacement on the 21st and gets all healed up that we are moving to FL to live near her family. Wifey gets the stent out of her kidney on Tuesday...what a road warrior she is.

I have posted a few pics at www.tattootate.50megs.com under the "Florida Trip" link and will post more when I get home.

Pitbull,Just got thru looking your bike over for the first time..NICE! I had one before my Venture and REALLY loved it. You two be careful and thanks for the updates..

You be careful on the I-75 traffic through Atlanta. A lot of these folks driving cages in Atlanta drive crazy! Straight through Atlanta on I-75 would be better than trying to go around it on I-285. That is just 3 - 6 lanes of trouble.

You be careful on the I-75 traffic through Atlanta. A lot of these folks driving cages in Atlanta drive crazy! Straight through Atlanta on I-75 would be better than trying to go around it on I-285. That is just 3 - 6 lanes of trouble.

NIce, where were you when I went around 285 at 6am one Friday rainy morning, while dragging my trailer up to maggie vally?

The warning would have been nice..

The Mans Right, There CRAZY up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bout #$it my pants riding 285 for 23 miles.:doh::no-no-no: NEVER do it again...........

Thanks about the heads up on 75. I have heard lots about the drivers there. Im planning on spending the night just south of ATL and hitting it early in the morning hopefully less folks out then. Im in no hurry to get home. Did 2358 miles in 3 days to get here so Im gonna take my time going home. This trip has been fun. Seriously thinking about moving here. We are racking up the states too. All said and done this trip should take us into: Colorado,Kansas,Oklahoma,Arkansas,Tennessee 2x, Mississippi, Alabama,Florida, Georgia,Kentucky,Indianda, Illinois, Missouri,Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming and back to Colorado

The pics are Hwy 49 just outside of Hattiesburg, MS and the other is a sunrise near Hays, Kansas

Edited by PITBULL