IGNORED

Off to a Great Start

BradT

The International Rally has started. First of all Thanks to Reiny Rooster, and all that are helping and all that are here and coming.

Just a few snap shots of our day.

Reiny is my First Pic, A couple hard at work, and of course headquarters.

Brad

Guest Ken8143

OK VGoose and Brad - I am south of the border and a bit slow - but - aren't you both at the same place?? Or are you trying to make the rest of us hungry?

OK VGoose and Brad - I am south of the border and a bit slow - but - aren't you both at the same place?? Or are you trying to make the rest of us hungry?

When you come to a fork in the road

..............IT'S TIME TO EAT

I'm a new member of about 3 weeks from when I bought my new 07 RSMV.

I made it out to the opening day on Sunday with my wife. Thank you, to all of you who made us feel as we have always belonged to the Venture club. We had a great time, met lots of people from both Canada and USA.

We both have to work during the week, but I bought a ticket for the Wednesday dinner and will be making my way back out from Toronto.

I hope the weather keeps up. Sunday was perfect and today looked no different.

I look forward to meeting more of you at other functions and rides.

That everyone has a safe ride to the event and you are all blessed with an abundance of sunshine. Sure wish I could have made it, but some of us dont have enuff time on our hands for what we do as itis. Keep the pics coming and have an ad-venture-ous time........:banana::banana::banana: