IGNORED

Photo Bucket - Problem

BradT

When ever I open photo bucket the text is soo small you can not read it. You can not advance to the next page because you can not see a button. Also when you open a picture in comes in so large it is fuzzy.

Any ideas to change the settings to enlarge the text and make the photos normal size. ?

Brad

Brad,

the same thing has happened to me a coule times now. Why, I have no idea...

some photos I can see very well, and others pop up so largre you cant see but a small section of it at a time..???

Then I can go into another photo album and see all the pics like you are supposed to..

dont know why my friend..:confused24:

I guess I'm not 100% sure if I am seeing it or not. There is a very slight fuzziness to the text but the pictures seem to open the proper size and look OK. Are you seeing this on all of the Photo Bucket site or just in our albums? I don't know of any settings that would affect this so it must be an issue with them.

Are you seeing this on all of the Photo Bucket site or just in our albums?

Cant seem to get it to do it right now Don. I went to photo bucket and no matter what photo or album I clciked on, the photos were so large they covered the entire screen..

Now they seem to appear fine...??

I guess I'm not 100% sure if I am seeing it or not. There is a very slight fuzziness to the text but the pictures seem to open the proper size and look OK. Are you seeing this on all of the Photo Bucket site or just in our albums? I don't know of any settings that would affect this so it must be an issue with them.

Are you seeing this on all of the Photo Bucket site or just in our albums?

Cant seem to get it to do it right now Don. I went to photo bucket and no matter what photo or album I clciked on, the photos were so large they covered the entire screen..

Now they seem to appear fine...??

My problem is their home page, or any albums. Can not read the sub titles very well too small. Then if you open a photo it is large and fuzzy as Eck mentioned.

I know I looked around and can not see any setting to change photo bucket.

BRad

Here is a couple of shots of what my screen looks like. These are a print screen and these are actaully what I see or what I can not see.

This is clicking the Photobucket link on the side bar menu

Thanks again for trying to help. Would be nice to look at some of these photos

Brad

Some how or another its saying MOBILE photobucket. That's usually a cell phone using IE to look at it. I'll have to look into the fix.

Try pasting this link in your IE

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/

Try these http://photobucket.com/faq?catID=3&catSelected=f&topicID=624

And try using Frefox to see if it does the same thing.

Edited by BuddyRich

Yes, mine doesn't say that and the images are crystal clean with Firefox and with IE7. It looks like you are viewing a mobile version which would be downsized for a mobile type screensize. The it's trying to blow it up to regular size. That is why you are getting the pixelation and etc.

NOw I am in trouble, Can not find a fix so I downloaded Firefox, and that does not work either.

I hate computers more than electrical problems :rotf:I can normally work through the electrical problems but computers man oh man.

See below for error message. Must be a firewall that is preventing this from opening. Our company uses Symantic Antivirus but they have it locked up so I can not change many settings.

Failed to Connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at en-us.start2.mozilla.com.

Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

OK Brad, last night I was trying to duplicate your problem on my end but didn't think I was able to. I had tried to go to the m.photobucket site that you were seeing. Well apparently it set a cookie in my browser because this morning, when I tried to go to Photobucket, I was was getting re-directed to the mobile site just as you are. I just went to tools and cookies and did a search for "photo". That found about 7 different cookies for photobucket. I deleted those cookies and now it is working properly again. So, clear your cookies and you will probably be OK. If you don't want to clear them all, you can do the search for "photo" as I did and just clear all photobucket cookies that come up.

Deleted all cookies and it works now.:thumbsup2: Could not find away to delete certain cookies.

Oh well needed to clean it up anyway.

Thanks for the help guys. :clap2: Do either of you know how that happened so it does not happen again ?

BRad

Yep...I agree with Buddy. Go look in the mirror and you can probably find the culprit. :)

The only thing I can think of is that maybe you clicked on a link from somewhere else that was actually a link to the mobile site and it set the cookie? I honestly don't know how else it could have happened.