IGNORED

I Want It!! I Want It!!!

VTirelli

I am on the fund raising committee for my Fire Department. Last year,we got a deal from a local dealer and raffled off a brand new Cadillac, sold all the tickets and made a bit of money.

This year, we decided to do something a bit different. A local collector agreed to sell us a 1970 Chevy Chevelle, 350ci with a 4 speed, fully restored and gorgeous. So I guess I'll be investing quite a few bucks in raffle tickets.$100 a pop, only 500 tickets printed.

Might be expensive if I win, gotta build a bigger garage.:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo

I'll tell yas what, if you want it, send me the $$ for a ticket and I'll buy it for yas.. If you win, I will be MORE than happy to keep it here in the garage, til something can be worked out for delivery.....no hurry on delivery.....take your time picking it up......just remember...it has to be driven every once in a while so I guess I can tough it out and drive it every now and then....:whistling:

(My son actually wants to go halves on however many tickets I buy. Yeah right, like I'd let HIM drive it!!)

I had a 66 chevelle 396 4 spd. I thought they jumped to a 454 in the 70 my buddy had the 450 hp version it was wicked fast, boy those were the good old days, the ground shook when they idled, now these souped up hondas sound like a weed wacker on steroids:rotf: Craig

My first real car was a 64 Chevelle, 327 4 speed when I was 17 (1968). Great car, got me thru High School, four years in the military and two years of my 1st job after service. I wish I had kept it.

After I built a pretty strong 327 with 11.5 TRW pistons, L-79 cam, Aluminum intake with a big Holly, headers, a 4:10 posi 12 bolt and more, it could hold it's own with many 396 Chevelles.

RandyA