IGNORED

Site or my computer?

Tom

Is anyone getting the following message at times,not all the time,in the banner area at the top of the page on the home page.........."Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error"

.......This is coming up again in the banner area and it also takes me back to the home page that was active on 6/17/08. When I refresh it takes me to the cureent home page..Now it IS NOT doing it all the time but a few times every hour. Strange.

Is anyone getting the following message at times,not all the time,in the banner area at the top of the page on the home page.........."Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error"

.......This is coming up again in the banner area and it also takes me back to the home page that was active on 6/17/08. When I refresh it takes me to the cureent home page..Now it IS NOT doing it all the time but a few times every hour. Strange.

When I tried to respond to a PM this morning the banner pics were missing. The drop down menus still worked so maybe an administrator was tweaking the script a bit??

It is strange,I hooked up my laptop and it did it once on there too..Every time it takes me back to the home page it takes me to the first post listed as "farmington,NM" , Then My post on the 12.5 Short windshield showing it as if I had just posted it withno reponses yet,almost as if I jsut put the post in EXCEPT that it is showing 6/17/08 on the date..

One thing I hate is those messages that say "please contact you system administrator" ... well DUHHHHH .... it's my home computer .... who do they figgure "my" system administrator is? ... DUHHH

:sign20:

Well, as long as it isn't Mr. Gates himself, this might be you ?

I hope your glad i've mentioned that, so the next Time there comes something up, you may contact your System Administrator by dialing the Hotline ... your own Cell Number.... at least this is not an expensive 0900-Number :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

When I tried to respond to a PM this morning the banner pics were missing. The drop down menus still worked so maybe an administrator was tweaking the script a bit??

I had the same problem, but just went to a different site, came back, and all was well...

Well, as long as it isn't Mr. Gates himself, this might be you ?

I hope your glad i've mentioned that, so the next Time there comes something up, you may contact your System Administrator by dialing the Hotline ... your own Cell Number.... at least this is not an expensive 0900-Number :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

The HotLine number actually is... 1-800-Call SomoneElse

:rotf:

Of course it's me...who else could it be? And here I am, at work...the network administrator (aka System Administrator) here...and I get those same errors..."please contact your system administrator" ... so, I submit a trouble ticket to my own email addy... when it arrives I add it to my daily tasks with a reminder... and when the reminder(s) (there are several of this type) pop up, I just "snooze" them until such time as I figgure out what the h3|| to do about it.

:sign20: :sign just kidding:

Tom,

Is this still happening today? I made some changes that should have corrected that problem.

Don So far hasnt done it in the last few hours..Will watch and see..It usually happens if I navigate away then come back and hit Home and it reloads to the message I was talking about. So far so good though. Tom

The HotLine number actually is... 1-800-Call SomoneElse

:rotf:

Of course it's me...who else could it be? And here I am, at work...the network administrator (aka System Administrator) here...and I get those same errors..."please contact your system administrator" ... so, I submit a trouble ticket to my own email addy... when it arrives I add it to my daily tasks with a reminder... and when the reminder(s) (there are several of this type) pop up, I just "snooze" them until such time as I figgure out what the h3|| to do about it.

:sign20: :sign just kidding:

Hey, i dialed that Number(1-800-Call SomoneElse), but you didn't answer the Call ... Who was it ??

She had a wonderful Voice with a deep Subtone, almost like Marianne Faithful. We had a nice Chat for about 16 Miuntes,but then, she had to get back to work....

whohhoooooo :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

I fully understand your Situation and i'd suggest to send those Reminders, all together with the initial Mail to h3||. You wouldn't need to figure the Solution out, just in Response of the Mail you received ...

As a Sideeffect, you would have more Time getting annoyed by others who have all the Rights, because you ARE their System Administrator. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hey, i dialed that Number(1-800-Call SomoneElse), but you didn't answer the Call ... Who was it ??

She had a wonderful Voice with a deep Subtone, almost like Marianne Faithful. We had a nice Chat for about 16 Miuntes,but then, she had to get back to work....

whohhoooooo :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

One of my talents is doing voice impersonations....

:rotf: :rotf: