IGNORED

Fork Brace installed

Skid

Ok I finally got time this evening to install my new Fork Brace. I got the black and I suppose it doesn't look bad. A little different, but I'm glad I went with the black, maybe just to be different. So far I haven't got to test it out yet. I only got a short ride in this evening and didn't get to try out the top end yet, but I will be soon. I'l proide an update later to see if my wobble is any better. (Thanks Condor)

:clap2:

Silverscrew, I got the Fork Brace from Condor who made arrangements from a dealer for a special bulk rate. I think it might be too late now to order but here is the thread.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21411

:beer:

Dan, I'll talk with the CMA member at our meeting on Saturday and get you the number.... You're welcome to join us Saturday morning at Shoney's. Meeting starts at 9:00 a.m., but I'll be there around 8:00 a.m. to have breakfast before the meeting..... After the meeting if weather permits we are taking a little ride for a while.

:beer:

First off, thanks to Condor for pulling this off. Secondly, the black looks fantastic and sort of wish I had ordered black but......I installed the brace and almost immediately wondered if the transformation was really that good or was I imagining it. The whole front end felt much more stable. Is this all it took to transform the beast? Why did I wait so long!

I just returned from a blast down the freeway and yes, it is that much better, it is not my imagination!

Thanks again Condor!

Hey, Mariner fan we should go for a ride.

BTW, at Maintenance Day we made an executive decision. These braces from now on will be referred to as "CONDORBRACES" to eliminate any cornfusion!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Condor, it worked great on my bike, too!!

Dan

Edited by Dano
sp

Would love to be there Skid but Sombody got to watch the Convicts. They promised They wouldn't run off but......

Find out what you can about it I'm getting tired of not riding. I got another set of carbs off E-Bay last week for about 100 bucks. Off a running bike he claimed. Yeah it might have been running about 1910!!

I put my CondoBrace on yesterday, but before I did, I took it to a friend that has a mill in his basement. We milled in weep slots like on the stock brace. I don't know if it really makes a difference but I feel better knowing water won't stand in the holes when it's sitting in the rain. I also had to loosen the axle and re-torque it.

Hey Skid, now we can tell the difference in our bikes! :thumbsup2: I got the silver.

I was going to wait until I got my fork seals and do it all at once but I decided that if I did that, I wouldn't know which fixed what.:confused24: Now I gotta go ride it and see how it feels.

SeeYa! :15_8_211[1]: