IGNORED

Cant get on to website as of 7-27-23

Du-Rron

13 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Check your pop up blocker settings.Also you now need to use you email instead of your site name to sign in,

Dear @saddlebum, please see above.  I can get in fine using venturerider.org/forum/home.

@Freebird But today, something new happened. See enclosed pic.  Like I say, I can get in now and I am just reporting back so yall can see what a remote user would see.

Screenshot_20230729_225239_Chrome.jpg

Hmmm.... Just reporting back in.  All cookies cleared on a site basis on laptop and phone.  Several times. (Must relogin after doing so)  Still getting the https warning as of 7-30-23 @ 7:50am.  

straight "venturerider.org" does not work.  It is no big deal, as I can get in by "venturerider.org/forum/home" just fine.

Screenshot from my phone is 8am this morning.

Cookie Site setting is from the laptop as of 8am also.

Just passing this on as I do not know what a user would see that had never been here before and just used "venturerider.org" to attempt to get on.

Screenshot_20230730_080128_Chrome.jpg

cookies.jpg

Nope, this is my same ole home wifi.  Nothing was wrong here until some changes were made on the venturerider.org side a few days ago.  Obviously I am still able to get in just fine using venturerider.org/forum/home.

I have also made my memorized connections to venturerider.org/forum/home so that I can just zip right in. 

I am available for testing purposes to go to just venturerider.org whenever yall wish and report my findings back to yall.