IGNORED

Ion trailer

Carbon_One

Posted a few pics of the new Ion trailer I bought last week. Been looking for a while at various makes, models & styles. Loved this teardrop style from the get-go but wasn't sure about pricing. While checking around I found a local dealer who just happened to have a demo available at a price I couldn't refuse.

Here's a couple of links to web sites for those who may be interested. ---

http://www.jemanufacturing.com/

http://www.golittleguy.com/cms/component/option,com_zoom/Itemid,77/catid,31/

Larry

Larry

That is one good looking trailer,I like the style.I have been working on mine for about 7 months off and on and it still is not painted.by the way your trike is nice also looking forward to see both in person.Jerry

Sweeeet.. it matches the lines of the Trike. But you might think about getting a cover for the cooler.:thumbsup2:

Oh that's already been thought of. Just havent had time to get-er-done yet. Just finished making the hitch, bumper and cooler rack.

Larry

Now you tell me Brake Pad. :confused24: To late now as I'll just keep this one.

Larry

Sorry Carbon_one,

I looked at trailers for over four months before finding this one.

I was looking for space, 20 to 30 cu ft. the wife needs to carry EVERYTHING when we go.......

the Matrix came in 26 cu ft, built is spare tire holder, built in cooler holder, all under the compartment. still leaving the 26 cu ft. we (SHE) needed.

Now I'm looking for a small kitchen sink:rotf:

Sorry Carbon_one,

I looked at trailers for over four months before finding this one.

I was looking for space, 20 to 30 cu ft. the wife needs to carry EVERYTHING when we go.......

the Matrix came in 26 cu ft, built is spare tire holder, built in cooler holder, all under the compartment. still leaving the 26 cu ft. we (SHE) needed.

Now I'm looking for a small kitchen sink:rotf:

No problem Brake Pad. This one holds 24 cu. ft. but lose some of that with the spare tire inside. It's more trailer than I need I hope. Like you I'm sure the wife will find enough stuff for her to pack it to the top. :whistling:

Larry

Very, Very Nice Larry and I like the 3 wheel setup. The NAVIGATOR and I have been tossing around the idea of a trike and have the RSMV ourselves.

I posted on the trike board and while looking around the site most of the people don't have pictures of there rig. I am glad you do that is a nice setup.

Who made your rig??

Is it roomy in the passenger compartment??........................Ron

Ron the kit I used is made in Britsh Columbia, Canada by Tri-Wing. http://www.triwing.com/ Great company to deal with IMO and will take care of any questions or problems right away.

JerryM has the same body on his RSTD too. In fact both bikes are "05's". Two other companies offer trikes for the Ventures - Hannigan & Champion - but those are fealer or factory conversions. Tri-Wing is the only one selling kits for the do it yourself folks.

There is no differene for rider or passenger as to room as that stays the same. The bike will be longer after the conversion, 10-12" I think.

Anything else you want to know I'll be happy to pass along what I learned doing this conversion.

Larry

Very, Very Nice Larry and I like the 3 wheel setup. The NAVIGATOR and I have been tossing around the idea of a trike and have the RSMV ourselves.

I posted on the trike board and while looking around the site most of the people don't have pictures of there rig. I am glad you do that is a nice setup.

Who made your rig??

Is it roomy in the passenger compartment??........................Ron