IGNORED

Welcome S24

Hey Ronnie,

Thanks for the kind words! 

WELCOME Saad! Just about the time you THOUGHT you had seen the LAST Pristine MKI First Gen., another beauty like this comes along! You will be hard pressed to find a motorcycle with all of the features that this bike has in the current line up of modern bikes. Not to mention I am willing to bet that you paid a FRACTION of what a New Gold Wing or 3rd Gen. Royal Star Transcontinental costs!! 

Take some time Saad, check the fluids, brakes, tires and clutch, and come back to us and share what you have found out as to the condition of the items I have listed. We will be more than happy to guide you thru the process of getting this beautiful motorcycle in road worthy condition again!

Welcome again, and congrats on a great score on your "New To You" touring motorcycle!

Earl.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 7:37 AM, S24 said:

Hi everyone,  what a nice cool app. 

I have a 1985 venture royale,  I m going to need assistance with it. 

20230309_110659.jpg

20230309_110643.jpg

20230309_110630.jpg

20230309_110741.jpg

@S24,,, WOWZY WOW WOW WOW is that PURDY!!! CONGRATS!! Many many many years ago and 6 MK1 Ventures ago starting in 1987 I began my Venture adVenture on a Blonde 1984 Royale and it came to me with 24k miles on it and needing repair too. It needed a stator and had second gear gone. After doing the stator and other updates (but leaving the missing 2nd gear missing) I chased the front wheel on that one out to 275k miles of FANTASTIC touring of the country.  You REALLY got 1 up on my experience (pun intended) by snagging an 85 so NO tranny issues!! THAT IS SUPER!! Take your time to get it all sorted out and you landed the absolute best of the best touring bikes of all time my friend! I dont get out much anymore cause of my health but do stop in every now and then just to check on allllll my VR buddies.. My ride days are far behind me now but I wish you nothing but the best in your upcoming adVenture fun!! Puc

On 4/2/2023 at 7:43 AM, RDawson said:

Welcome to our circus. You’re in the right place to keep her going. I’m betting ole @skydoc_17will be along soon and maybe @cowpucwill stop in with some more of the 1st Gen gurus to drool over that beautiful machine. 

@RDawson, thank you sooo much for bringing this to my attention Corporal Newkirk!! DROOLING I AM! The body is no longer willing but the heart/mind? THAT is a whole nuther subject!! DANG!! THAT IS GORGEOUS!! Thanks Ronnie!! Puc 

• Like 1