IGNORED

No power.

I would go over the fuse box, making sure everything is in order, then there is a rather large red fuse / plug next to fuse box, I'd unplug and replug, (I had an 83 and this plug caused me an issue once)

then I would toggle the switch on left thumb a few times, take the kick stand up and down, there is a switch there (make sure bike is in neutral). 

Others a whole lot smarter than I will come along shortly with more and better advise.  Good luck

Using a multimeter check the clamps on the battery, they should show 12.6v. If not then check at the battery posts, there should be 12.6v, if not then replace or charge the battery. If you have less than 12.2v your battery is dead and needs to be charged. If it all looks good so far, next test the fuse box leaving the black lead on the negative battery post and using the red lead to test the power going to the fuse box. Also check the main fuse located in front of the battery.

Check the cutoff switch on the right handle bar.

Check battery voltage before you you hook it up and recheck voltage when hooked up If there is a big voltage drop your battery is either defective or undercharged. Put it on slow charge over night and repeat the same procedure. If the same occurs you likely have a defective battery you can verify this buy load testing the battery.

On the other hand if when you hook up the battery and you get an unusual heavy spark as you touch the cable to the battery you may have a bad short somewhere.

23 hours ago, Bruce Bakken said:

So I have no power good battery new, when I hook up the wires to the battery it cancels out my whole battery. When I in hook everything my battery is good. When hooked up nothing. I have to move this bike moving so have to get power. 
help 

I’m confused, are you saying when you connect the battery cables you loose voltage all together?

1 hour ago, Bruce Bakken said:

Yes.  I have total loss of power, won’t even take a charge from the charger. But when I unhook it battery is good on al levels. 

Does it only loose power after you put a load on it? Like turning the key or does it just go dead when you only attach the cables?  Seems like a Amp issue not a Volt issue.  Also did it work before?

4 hours ago, Bruce Bakken said:

Yes.  I have total loss of power, won’t even take a charge from the charger. But when I unhook it battery is good on al levels. 

That makes me think your battery is toast. It may show 12 volts when disconnected but once you put any draw on it, it will dive.

Did you do a multimeter check yet like I suggested earlier?