IGNORED

Classified Ads

Freebird

Yesterday I upgraded our classifieds software to the latest version. To be honest, I don't know why I wasted my time because there were very few new features added and none that I felt are really needed. I had hoped to see things like "email to a friend" and etc. but it was not to be. I had also hoped that the accuracy of the zip code functions would be improved but that does not appear to be the case either.

One thing I did do was add two new fields. One for city and one for state. If people use those it will help when the zip codes are off.

I also move or deleted a lot of ads from the first gen venture category. That area is supposed to be for complete bikes, not parts. There is a separate category for first gen parts. Keeping the ads in the correct categories will make it much easier for folks to find what they are looking for. Some folks had listed their parts in both places. I started out trying to see which ones were listed in both sections and then deleting the double entries and then moving the ones that were not listed in the correct category but that was taking way too much time. I finally just deleted the ones that were in the wrong place. Sorry for the inconvenience but if you had parts listed in the First Gen Bikes category, you will need to relist your items.

Ohio, Eastern Kentucky, West Virginia, Western PA and Western NY. In Kentucky I get all the way to the Tennessee line and about as far west as Somerset. NY top to bottom but only east as far as around Rochester. PA top to bottom as far east as State College.

Ditto-------Now go out and break in those new tires.

Steve

I would love to but am on the road again. Maybe this weekend. :)

Well if you don't get them broke in by Maint. Day then I'm sure that someone will be able to help out in that area. Like the Muffinman. Heck the way he rides he could get 1000 miles of ware in just 10 miles:whistling::rotf:

Ohio, Eastern Kentucky, West Virginia, Western PA and Western NY. In Kentucky I get all the way to the Tennessee line and about as far west as Somerset. NY top to bottom but only east as far as around Rochester. PA top to bottom as far east as State College.

I'm in Cincy, Elkhart, Indy and of course Louisville mostly these days so maybe we can cross paths one evening and have dinner?

Don, if you are ever in the area, please stop in. We are about halfway between Buffalo and Olean...

I'm in Cincy, Elkhart, Indy and of course Louisville mostly these days so maybe we can cross paths one evening and have dinner?

Throw me a call when you're in the area , Strat, dinners on me. And we can put to rest the rumours about your existence!!!!

Dan

Throw me a call when you're in the area , Strat, dinners on me. And we can put to rest the rumours about your existence!!!!

Dan

You got it Dano only I'll grab the dinner in retrun for the great company on the road.