IGNORED

Back Home

fixit3546

Oh, It is good to be home. haven't been on in a long time, but I was here before the crash. Still have my 83 and my 88 but the 83 is probably going to stay dead. the 88 has been getting a new paint job and plastic repair for a couple of years now. I am currently on a 2002 Vstar Classic 1100... It'll do for now. 

I don't think I've been on here for like six years or so. Nice to be home!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, fixit3546 said:

Thanks for the comments guys. I always loved the fellowship that was here in the past. It looks like some of that is still here.

Yup --some of it still is   Plus all the craziness. Sadly some of our best members have moved on to the next life and are forever missed but I can't help to think that once in awhile they look down on us and still have a chuckle or two.

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Yup --some of it still is   Plus all the craziness. Sadly some of our best members have moved on to the next life and are forever missed but I can't help to think that once in awhile they look down on us and still have a chuckle or two.

I see a few familiar names, yours being one of them. I knew that there would be new names and faces, what I didn't expect was To see that the annual fee would be the same as last time Inwas here. I wonder if there is a

Yamaha dealelrship in Heaven? 

3 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Not even the perfect MC that never wipes out, breaks down or runs out of gas?

No MC needed, so no wipeouts, run out of gas, need cleaning,,,,, none of that if you don't need if you don't have one.

Paul (St Paul) said that we will see the Lord of Lords and King of kings as he is. Seeing as He could get into rooms without opening any doors or windows, He has another dimension that we don't have yet. It doesn't say so specifically but I tend to think He could go where He wanted as well, whenever He wanted and at the speed He thought was necessary. So hence my thought that fast cars and hot MC would be redundant.