IGNORED

THIS IS WHAT I AM DOING TO MY XVZ1200TDK

larrydr

I am 5ft 6 and 74 years old and have been riding bike since 1960 ..I bought the Venture from a friend , runs great but very top heavy ...I decided either to sell it or change it ..So this is what I am doing  , work is  on going ..Have removed 65 LBS and I have lowered the bike 1 1/2 inches and installed low profile tire on the front  The bike has a great feel to it .   I have matched the color to the original front ... I may paint the rest of bike when the project is done .. ...I can now balance the bike with one hand on the handle bars and lean the bike over 12 inches past centre  and bring it back to straight up right

May 21 020.JPG

Edited by larrydr

Sounds like a great plan, sometimes some even modify the seat to get a lower height FYI, next post, many people dislike it when a thread is started as all capital letters, kinda seems like we are being yelled at.  🍻 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, SpencerPJ said:

Sounds like a great plan, sometimes some even modify the seat to get a lower height FYI, next post, many people dislike it when a thread is started as all capital letters, kinda seems like we are being yelled at.  🍻 

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

• Haha 2