IGNORED

This COULD happen -

Eugene

A person could be washing their scoot after a beautiful two hour ride along the water. Then with soapy hands, this person could try to roll the bike ahead to finish washing the front wheel. Then, the kickstand could get caught on this person's jeans. Then, the soapy hands could slip and this person could watch with amazement as his scoot gently falls down!!

I suppose this could happen........:bang head:

and those of us reading COULD find the humor in this..and those who may have seen this COULD have snickered quietly under their breathe.......

And a person who managed to pull such a stunt COULD feel embarrassed..........or maybe SHOULD feel embarassed...........

now i COULD laugh............but I won't...because that COULD be cold hearted...

but I am sorry when I say i COULD find amusement at picturing this.......

and I did.................:rotfl::rotfl:

oops:whistling:

Happened only in your dreams, though, right?!?!?!? At least you had a fore-warning of it!!!!

Honestly, it happens to the best of us. Hope not too much damage done. It's sickening to see that ssllllloooowwwwwww roll over isn't it?

That's why we have a forum for this type of thing! We all do it! At least once! (Maybe twice :confused24:)

Dan

A person could be washing their scoot after a beautiful two hour ride along the water. Then with soapy hands, this person could try to roll the bike ahead to finish washing the front wheel. Then, the kickstand could get caught on this person's jeans. Then, the soapy hands could slip and this person could watch with amazement as his scoot gently falls down!!

So the moral to this hypothetical story is what, don't wash the scoot while wearing jeans? Because it SURELY could not be to not ride.

Hope the scoot is alright.

Awww - alright - it happened to me. It was quite hilarious actually - slow motion, my neighbor pulling into his parking spot watching it happen - we both laughed....

No damage thankfully and I learned (as if I had forgotten) how wonderfully heavy these bikes are!!!!!

Sounds like this Could be related to the person I read in another thread that hacked off their Heal shifter because their pants leg got caught in it and they dropped their bike and had to have some one pick it up off of them. :stirthepot:

:whistling::stirthepot: Hands all lathered up?????? Kickstand got caught in Jeans?????? I don't know but it sounds like to me that he's not telling all here!

How about when you are using the old carbtune and you are going from side to side of the bike adjusting and you go to neal down on the left side of the bike and your knee hits the shift lever and it goes into 2nd like right now and moves fwd a few inches before the kickstand switch kills it.

Came about this close to going over! :doh: