IGNORED

Sleeperhawk's Mechanic Needs Your Help!!!!

I'm proud to tell you that I'm being locked up...that's right, I'm going behind bars to help Jerry's Kids© and MDA. To be released on good behavior I have to raise bail and I need your help!

All you have to do is click hereto make a secure, online donation before 06/19/08. Your donation will help families living in our community and help guarantee me an early release. I can't wait to add you to my list of contributors.

Thanks in advance for your help. Don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions.

Together we'll make a difference,

Bobbie

If the link above does not work, please cut and paste the address below into the address bar of your Internet browser.

https://www.joinmda.org/columbia2008/bobbiejune/

Hey. George,

You ready to go for a long ride??? I see you wife is locked up and you have lots of time on your hands... while she is out collecting bail money??

Heck, we could go for quite a while if no one here donates................:thumbsup2:

Hey. George,

You ready to go for a long ride??? I see you wife is locked up and you have lots of time on your hands... while she is out collecting bail money??

Heck, we could go for quite a while if no one here donates................:thumbsup2:

Hey, watch it, Eck! I have connections, loose ones, but some nonetheless!:cool10:

Good luck Bobbie. :080402gudl_prv:

Hope George doesn't get into too much trouble while your locked up! :rotf:

Thank you, Bob! That is so generous of you!

I am not sure what George is going to do - I am not a believe in "Honey Do" lists, so I guess he will just have to go for a ride on his bike! :crying:

(Just don't tell him I have the key!):whistling:

Ride safe,

Bobbie

Guest byts

Thanks for doing what you are doing for MD.! My son has Duchene MD. And what you all do for helping is the greatest thing a Dad like myself can ever hope for!

Is there a ride for MD? My son loves riding with me( he's five), i think it would be good to take him on a ride that supports him!

If anyone can let me know, i would hope to see you there

Byts

They can keep her locked up until she makes me a Cherry Pie.:crying:

Only time I see a pie now, is when one of you guys drop in. :whistling:

And then I get one measly piece maybe, if you guys allow me to cut into it. :crying::crying:

Hey George shoulda come down to Fl with us. I made a cherry pie left it at Ruffy's house. There was only one piece left of the spiced apple pear pie.

Maybe you should make her release dependent on getting a cherry pie.

Margaret

Thanks for doing what you are doing for MD.! My son has Duchene MD. And what you all do for helping is the greatest thing a Dad like myself can ever hope for!

Is there a ride for MD? My son loves riding with me( he's five), i think it would be good to take him on a ride that supports him!

If anyone can let me know, i would hope to see you there

Byts

Thank you Darren, and it is people like here on the website that can make things like this happen. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am not aware of any rides but that would be a wonderful thing to happen. Should anything ever develop, then I will be sure to let you know. Would love to be able to meet your son one day on the bike! :thumbsup2:

:bighug:

Ride safe,

Bobbie

Thank you David' date=' for your contribution! [/color']It is amazing what a difference people can make, working together! I am so happy to be part of the great Venture Rider family!:thumbsup2: :bighug:

Ride safe,

Bobbie

Consider it a down payment for a pie. Apple, Cherry or Blueberry. I've got to get down to SC for some pie eating:banana:

Thank you so much, Gary, for your contribution! This is truly a great cause and I am humbled to be able to participate in this fundraising. By the way, we need to meet up and come down riding in Beaufort! I don't know if you have ever eaten at the BBQ place, Jim 'n Nick's, in Bluffton, but it is really, really good! Sleeperhawk and I introduced Dave38x and Kit Carson to their food and they loved it! Let us know when it is convenient to ride down there!

Once again, thank you for helping me towards my goal of getting out of jail!

Ride safe,

Bobbie

What the bail dollars for getting me out of jail will do:

$25.00 pays for a flu shot for someone whom respiratory disease could be very dangerous

$85.00 keeps MDA worldwide research going for another minute

$100.00 covers a vital support group meeting

$150.00 provides an expert consultation in physical, occupational or respiratory therapy

$200.00 covers a diagnostic workup at one of MDA's 235 clinics

$800.00 sends a child to one of MDA's 90 summer camp sessions

$2,000.00 assists someone with the purchase of a wheelchair, leg braces or communication device

$5,100.00 pays for an hour of MDA sponsored research seeking treatment cures for more than 40 neuromuscular diseases

$6,000.00 sends 10 'Jerry's Kids" to MDA Summer Camp for a week of fun and recreation geared to THEIR abilities.

77.4% of every dollar MDA spends goes directly to Research, Health Care Services and Education

Awesome! Thank you, everyone, for your support!

Ride safe,

Bobbie

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like I am going to "jail" Thursday at 11:00!:crying: No getting out of it unless I can raise more "bail" money for Jerry's Kids!

Sleeperhawk still hasn't gotten his pie so I guess I better start baking some pies!:whistling: Cherry and blueberry come to mind!

All you have to do is click hereto make a secure, online donation before 06/19/08 to keep me out of jail.

And I thank all of you who have contributed. I know times are hard and all of you are so appreciated!