IGNORED

Scared myself half to death!!!

cowpuc

Just got in from chasing down grandkids birthday parties that got side tracked due to the virus attack,, got home last night,, played on the clubs chat,, went to bed,, got up and started checking in,, tried to respond to a couple PM's,, was notified I no longer was a member with those privilages,, did some digging,, found out my club Membership had expired while I was gone :scared:... Conspiracy? :think: = good try ya bunch of lop eared varmints :missingtooth:.. My paypal account still works :big-grin-emoticon:!! Now lets see if the Club authorities accepted my late dues and this post goes thru :225::big-grin-emoticon:

Ran into the same problem Puc. Tried to post something and found out my membership expired.

But that's not what scares me to death every day though.

Waking up and looking in the mirror or seeing myself in the mirror after getting out of the shower is what scares me to death.

These old bones aren't getting any younger.:D

how much for a cocktail in the chat room

Well,, I had to give up drinkin many moon ago so I am probably not the right person to answer that but I am almost certain that @Yama_Mama @YamaMama @Yama-Mama (never could figure out how to make that call sign thing work when someones screen name had a space in it :big-grin-emoticon:) or @saddlebum, or @Patch or @Marcarl or @Flyinfool or @rbig1 or @ECBass or @EtRider are still bartending them at no charge... Beware of the WWW fool who goes around painting graffiti on walls and passed around "Rum Balls".. Nasty stuff right there if your not a drinker... :witch_brew: The little feller he keeps in his shirt pocket is pretty cool though..:happy34:

how much for a cocktail in the chat room
Tonight and tonight only we are having a special for new attendees. Absolutely free beer of your choice, unless you prefer an actual cocktail, then that will be free too. Prices may change due to state taxes.

YamaMama