IGNORED

Jacksonville FL BBQ Meet and Eat at my house

1BigDog

i live had to drop out for a min. due to joining the zipper club

back on my feet still can't ride yet but i live

Whoa...he does live......By zipper im guessing you had some type of surgery?? Either way, im glad to see you back here.

Dion, I dont have your phone #'s anymore. My old cell phone got destroyed along with many #'s. Give me a call if you can.

Ruff,

I wouldn't feel bad if it was only $632.00, Try $3500.00 for a whole new system. The old one was 33yrs old.

33 years!!!!..its about time!!!! Wait till you get your first electric bill...you will be pleasantly surprised.

The meet is 3 days away. So far the following have committed:

1. The Muffins

2. Riderduke

3. LetHimRide

4. Thom440

5. DonutHole

6. Thom440's 1st gen friend. Sorry, I forgot your handle.

7. Saint Santos and his wife. My HD buds. When you meet him you know why hes a saint.

And maybe a few assorted co-workers.....

Edited by ruffrider99

I would have like to do this, but as for now, when the company business calls, It comes first.

I hadn't replyed to this thread lately, as I know of a job, maybe getting started this week, a few days late, But I have to start saturday morning. the have to get tools dropped on the site., We're working monday.

Ruff I may stop in next weekend to say hi.

Hope you all have a fantasic time @ Ruff's place.

Michael

Well, the Meet and Eat officially ended at 7 AM when the Muffins and Riderduke departed for home. It was great having you all here. Zeus is moping around now........:(

Thanks to Muffinman and Mini

Riderduke

Thom440

Jim

LetHimRide and Georgia

Jerry R

Kevin and Joan

Mini was the official photographer and will be posting the pics later on. Hope everyone got/gets home safely

:bighug:

thanks for having us over to your house ! you are a great cook !!!! by the way i never did tell you what i thought of your new patio , give you a hint , :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :sign woo hoo: , it was great seeing everybody , i got to try mini's pie , that was worth the ride up there !! plus another 1000 miles , tell little Zeusy we will trade kisses again next time . hope Riderduke and the Muffins have a safe and fun ride home . can't wait untill Aug. to see more of the family .

again , thanks Ruff !!

Thom

Yup, Got home about 9:15 pm. If you take a look at my map you will see that I finally got the 04 into Florida (it only took 46,000 miles).

Ruffy, you are an excellent host and a Good Cook. Food and company was excellent.

I must say that this is the first time that I have met a Great Dane in person and when I woke up in the middle of the night to see him looking at me from only a few inches from my face it is a little intimidating.:rotf:

Oh... I almost forgot, its always good to ride with the Muffins.:thumbsup2: