IGNORED

Triking

1 - UP

After a lot of consideration I have decided to trike my bike. I leave Monday the 12th to go up to Seymoure, Indiana to have a Hannigan Trike kit installed. (reason why Indiana, I have family up there and it's a good time to visit.) My legs are getting bad and it becomes hard to hold the bike up when stopping and starting again. I know that some of you have already or are in the process of triking your bike. I'm going to miss being on two wheels, but I still want to ride. I have a lot of camping to do with the bike, I mean trike.

I will have some parts for an "04 White RSV, so if you know anyone that needs something in that line have them get a hold of me. I will also have a trailer hitch, and a jack adapter from Carbon 1 that I wont need any more.

I look forward to riding with you all.

Ken

Good luck on your soon to be new ride Ken. I hope we can meet up some time. Will you be attending Don's Maintenance day? Would love to see your bike up close.

Larry

BTW: I have designed a lift adapter for the RSV trikes too. Drop me a e-mail and I'll send some pics of it.

Hi Ken,

I Just got my bike ( 2006 RMSV) triked in Seymour Ind. at Dan's Yamaha, great people to deal with. Just got it back three weeks ago, tell them I said HI, They know me by the name Robbie from Pennsylvania. Good choice and congradulations.

Bushwacker:080402gudl_prv:

After a lot of consideration I have decided to trike my bike. I leave Monday the 12th to go up to Seymoure, Indiana to have a Hannigan Trike kit installed. (reason why Indiana, I have family up there and it's a good time to visit.) My legs are getting bad and it becomes hard to hold the bike up when stopping and starting again. I know that some of you have already or are in the process of triking your bike. I'm going to miss being on two wheels, but I still want to ride. I have a lot of camping to do with the bike, I mean trike.

I will have some parts for an "04 White RSV, so if you know anyone that needs something in that line have them get a hold of me. I will also have a trailer hitch, and a jack adapter from Carbon 1 that I wont need any more.

Ken

I am interested in the jack adapter How much are you asking. Will it fit a 06 Midnight Venture? and does it have the legs?

Put me first in Line!

Bubber

Bubber I've only made one so far and that was for me. It will use the same mounting set up as the other two adapters I make with the exception of being much longer and have an additional support. I'll have to crunch some numbers as to cost since it requires at least 3 1/2- 4 feet more steel.On my bike the balance point has shifted to at least a foot toward the rear.

Drop me a e-mail at lskeels@wowway.com and I'll post up some pics for you. Also work out other details that you may need to consider.

Same goes for any other trikers out there using these bikes.

Larry

Hi Ken,

I Just got my bike ( 2006 RMSV) triked in Seymour Ind. at Dan's Yamaha, great people to deal with. Just got it back three weeks ago, tell them I said HI, They know me by the name Robbie from Pennsylvania. Good choice and congradulations.

Bushwacker:080402gudl_prv:

Bushwacker,

That is who is triking my bike, they did a friend of mine in Indianapolis, who has an 07 RSV. The kit wasn't a Hannagin (sp). He put me onto these guys. I have had several conversations and e-mails with them. They seem like nice people to deal with. They did mention that they had someone from PA that they triked a bike for. Must have been you.

Hope to meet up with you one of these days.

Ken

Carbon 1 the comment for the bike adapter was aimed at 1 UP and not specifically at you. I guess it could have been read either way :confused24:

I have a Venture (un-triked) 2 wheels that is, and since he has a your adapter for sale I wanted see what he wanted for it. But your on my todo list if it doesn't work out.

What do you get for the complete adapter with legs again.

Hey 1-up please get back to me! ASAP

Bubber

aka Steve

thought about triking my rstd, but just can't seem to get into it. don't get me wrong , i'm not knocking a trike if it wets ones whistle, but it just don't seem to be a motorcycle anymore. i even checked out various kits and tried to get hopped up on the idea, but with out the two wheel feel it just ain't a bike. my legs are so bad i figure when i can't find a regular bike i can handle, like my vstar 1300, i will move on to my second love, model trains. bill :depressed: :)

Ken,

Thanks for the comeback, I think you will be pleased with the Hannigan kit its just like anything, you have to learn to ride it ,the more you ride the more you will enjoy it.

Bushwacker

06 RSMV Trike:080402gudl_prv:

Ken

Well here is the deal you told me you sent the adapter on Saturday. Great!

I said I would send you a Money Order. The only problem is you have not answered one of the emails requesting an address to send the MO to. What am I to do?

I always pay my bills but a little help is needed here. Please contact me if you would like to get paid. You have my home email address. The ball is in your court. Thanks.

Bubber

aka Steve

I should learn to keep my big mouth shut! Package came today! Address is on the package. I will be sending the M.O. out ASAP. BTW THANKS.

Bubber

aka Big Mouth

Edited by Bubber

Guest tx2sturgis

Dude...you are speaking as if you are leaving the continuum.

I have ridden a few trikes, and they are a blast...not the voyager kits, but real trikes.

Cornering is great, stability, traction, its all good. I will have no problem if at some point I need to trike mine, or buy some kind of other trike. Your knees are in the breeze, your chin is in the wind....and a good trike rider can out-corner most two wheel riders!