IGNORED

Has any one used Rumble ON toes a bike?

baylensman

Well looking at prices in cycle trader and here, I'm looking at between $3k and $5k as a realistic number on my 07 RSV with 22K miles. Rumble on offered me $3k and will pick up the bike and complete the sale in less than a week. With a few more pictures I may get the price up a bit.

I haven't listed the bike yet, not wanting to go thru the endless question texts email and request for more pictures or test rides! I also am not 100% certain i want to sell yet either, my options are to get rid of the tourer and try and get a Boulevard cruiser like a Striker or Raider (even an older warrior if the bike was right) right away or sell and wait till i have time and inclination to ride a lot again then buy (retirement is a 4 years away)

The bike isn't eating anything but is costing about $60 for registration and a couple hundred a year for insurance. ( I'm about to shop that around as GEICO keeps creeping up a few dollars every 6 months).

Now I could use the Extra$$ right now for a few things, as I just got married and the wife had to leave her job for health issues. But again I'm not hurting for a the few $K either.

They offered $2,250 for my father-in-laws older H.D. Road King but I was able to sell it on the lower end of average pricing ($5,800) locally within 2 weeks. He would have settled for $4k and we sent them comparable listings for the area showing $6-7k listing prices but they were adamant the bike wasn't worth it. They seem to have given you a fair price, and that's where my experience with them ended.

I sent them 17 photos of my wife's 2013 CAN-AM Spyder STS which had only 2200 miles on it. She developed arthritis in her shoulders and could not ride it any loner. At the time the bike had a book value of just under 11K for the low end and they were selling on craigslist, eBay and Facebook for ~12.5K - 13K but were taking a long time to sell. RideOn offer 5K. I called and talked to them directly and they held firm at 5k. I sold it 3 weeks later on Craiglist for 9900 cash in hand.

Well looking at prices in cycle trader and here, I'm looking at between $3k and $5k as a realistic number on my 07 RSV with 22K miles. Rumble on offered me $3k and will pick up the bike and complete the sale in less than a week. With a few more pictures I may get the price up a bit.

I haven't listed the bike yet, not wanting to go thru the endless question texts email and request for more pictures or test rides! I also am not 100% certain i want to sell yet either, my options are to get rid of the tourer and try and get a Boulevard cruiser like a Striker or Raider (even an older warrior if the bike was right) right away or sell and wait till i have time and inclination to ride a lot again then buy (retirement is a 4 years away)

The bike isn't eating anything but is costing about $60 for registration and a couple hundred a year for insurance. ( I'm about to shop that around as GEICO keeps creeping up a few dollars every 6 months).

Now I could use the Extra$$ right now for a few things, as I just got married and the wife had to leave her job for health issues. But again I'm not hurting for a the few $K either.

I've never used nor know anyone who's ever used it. But my suggestion is to keep your RSV. You'll find yourself missing the fairing and radio and all your dudads.