IGNORED

Let It Snow?

videoarizona

Good morning. I see rain heading toward the Lakes...wondering if The cold air is going to make it down south enough to allow flyinfools snow machine to work?

We have a 25% chance of snow in Green valley on Tuesday. Already have some of that white stuff on the mountains across the valley from me.

Looks like winter has arrived!

:biker: Might have to go for a ride when I get home on Wednesday! Grins...

Good morning. I see rain heading toward the Lakes...wondering if The cold air is going to make it down south enough to allow flyinfools snow machine to work?

We have a 25% chance of snow in Green valley on Tuesday. Already have some of that white stuff on the mountains across the valley from me.

Looks like winter has arrived!

:biker: Might have to go for a ride when I get home on Wednesday! Grins...

:no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no: never ever under any circumstances share your riding plans in the same thread that you mention @Flyinfool and the WWW .. Go riding = YES,, post :stickpoke: pics of the ride on the club house walls afterwords = ABSOLUTELY, harrass Fool when the ride is ALL DONE = TO INFINITEY AND BEYOND!! But I gotta tell ya brother,, you are walking on mighty thin Wisconsin White Wash covered ice when you put em both in the same post...

:guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

I'm safe here...the Jet Stream is north of me. That Fool....he's good, but not that good!

(tempting fate here aren't I!!) LOL!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

On the other hand, and just thinkin out loud here,,, I KNEW there was a definable reason that @Flyinfool has been working so hard on Jet Propulsion air craft.. WWW delivery system? :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2: An FYI,, I been harassing him about development of High Temp White Wash, yesterday I was standing outside in 42 degree temp and it was :snow: like crazy, today it was 31 degrees and :rain2: (still is). WTTW,, never underestimate what may be going on between those two peeked :Bunny: on that lop eared varmints head:Cool_cool36:

Well, Flyinfool got me! You were right, cowpuc...he can let it fly all the way to Southern Arizona!!

:bowdown:

This morning.....good thing I still had my kamik snow boots and New Hampshire snow shovel....

20190102_082404.jpg

20190102_082510.jpg

Look closely above...see the palm trees! Yep...this is Arizona.

20190102_081044.jpg

20190102_081833.jpg

20190102_080513.jpg

See the RSV shivering in the background....

20190102_080546.jpg

20190102_080639.jpg

Got the snow off the cars...and that gave me something to shovel! 4 inches on the cars....

But youse guys and gals don't want to see anymore so back to your normal winter stuff!

:beer::biker:

Edited by videoarizona
add

VAZ you remind of a commercial with a man and his daughter and he is wearing a yellow jacket. He thinks yellow is "appealing".

:rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl:

:farmer:

Yea...I get the same comments from the BOSS. "She who must be obeyed" would prefer I work in the cold in my ski parka. Not a chance! I like the color yellow mixed with grease! Grins!